100 Days of Positivity

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Gauri03, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Anisu

Anisu Platinum IL'ite

Day 16: 6-Jan 2022
    Though there are so many videos on wardrobe organiztion, i had not ventured it much. This time i wanted to give it a try and ordered some organizers. Have arranged everything now and the family is very comfortable with it. Yesterday it was complete.My kid was telling that now she can choose her clothes and also arrange it .its less messy and also easily accessible.

Anusha2917, Gauri03 and radv like this.
  2. NOW

NOW Gold IL'ite

Day2: 07-Jan-2022

"The whole world can love you, but that love will not make you happy. What will make you happy is the love coming out of you. "

Above quote is so apt for me and explains why I oversee the happiness handed to me and always seek more internally and get restless.

3. Anisu

Anisu Platinum IL'ite

Day 17 : 7- Jan 2022.
    It was one of my friend's birthday. We were neighbours for close to 3 years. But recently we shifted our house. When we met her yesterday she was so excited to see us and she was showing all the new toys what she has bought. Nothing can beat the kids innocence. Was showing her the previous year's photo and narrating the story of how she opposed to wear a new dress and cut the cake wearing a old t-shirt. She was like aunty now am wearing a new dress
    I cherish this friendship with the kid.

4. Anisu

Anisu Platinum IL'ite

Day 18 : 8-Jan-2022
    Its a weekend lockdown here. All the family members were at home and we enjoyed the day playing the carrom board and other indoor games. Kid was very happy.

Gauri03 and Anusha2917 like this.
  5. Anisu

Anisu Platinum IL'ite

Day 19: 9 - Jan-2022
    Had to step out today for a important work which could not be missed. While coming back, it was little over the permitted time to commute in our vehicle. Was getting a little tensed but i was not stopped by the police and allowed to go.

NOW, Gauri03 and Anusha2917 like this.
  6. Anisu

Anisu Platinum IL'ite

Day 20: 10-Jan-2022
    Today during the dinner time we were discussing about a travel we did few years back when my kid was in kidergarten. It went on and we were laughing at many such travels we had done together in different modes of transport. Somehow we tend to forget in the tough times that there were days that were really good with small things and keep cribbing about why me or why us questions. Now i make sure we recollect many such travels and smile at it.

Anusha2917, NOW and Gauri03 like this.
  7. Anisu

Anisu Platinum IL'ite

Day 21: 11-Jan-2022
    Detachement is easy to say but when we have to practice it, its so tough. Nothing is impossible when we prepare our mind. Today was one such day where i had to practice detachment. I am atleast making a consious effort to do the same and succeding to some extent.

Anusha2917, Gauri03 and NOW like this.
  8. Anisu

Anisu Platinum IL'ite

Day 22 : 12- Jan -2022
    I was not having a great rappo with our company's VP sales. I would also hesitate to have any conversations with her. I would only send out emails and complete my work. Today i had helped to work on something which was a little complex work and inturn she sent an appreciation email to me looping my colleagues. Was very happy for that.

Anusha2917, Gauri03 and NOW like this.
  9. NOW

NOW Gold IL'ite

Day3: 11- Jan -2022

A good opportunity that I was waiting for and set as goal for this year knocked my door !! Nervous and excited at the same time.

Trust your instincts, put in the work and the universe will present you the opportunity.

Anusha2917, Anisu and Gauri03 like this.
  10. NOW

NOW Gold IL'ite

Day 4: 13-Jan-2022

Every obstacle you encounter has the potential to expand thinking capacity. I am happy to face that obstacle and the fuel it provides my mind to find solutions.

Anusha2917, Gauri03 and Anisu like this.