100 Days of Positivity

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Gauri03, Nov 22, 2015.

1. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

I and dh don't jog together for "peace" reasons obviously :sweatsmile: but he was feeling a bit lazy today so I chose to give him company. Drizzling weather and it turned out a romantic morning walk together instead! :tonguewink::hearteyes:

IMG-20190315-WA0002.jpg

On our way back home, along the main road, a mini cooper slowed down for us so the waters won't splash at us. Aww. Sweet human! :hearteyes:

Good start for the weekend.

2. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

My friend got us scrumptious dinner. We ate with heartful of gratitude

3. happyperson

happyperson Gold IL'ite

March 14, 2019 - good weather after a snow storm, enjoyed it
    March 15, 2019 - productive and better day

mangaii, girvani, kaniths and 2 others like this.
  4. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Day 165: That festival which I love the most for the delicious dish which we prepare.. Made mouthwatering Nombu adais and yeah this festival is like karva chauth ,being thankful for getting a good husband and praying for getting a same husband in the next 7 janmas. No fasting and all but.
    Well I don't need a day for this because I feel blessed and thankful everyday for this husband and beautiful life and I don't believe in saath janams. As long I'm here in this janam I want to be happy with him. :smiley::smiley:

mangaii, ChandrikaV, girvani and 2 others like this.
  5. Gauri03

Gauri03 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

My older one is now old enough to be left alone at home without my having to worry about his safety. He is a good kid who abides by mommy's rules and of course enjoys bossing his little sister around. Husband and I are finally able to leave them home and step out for short trips. After 10 years of lugging car seats and strollers around, running errands and grocery shopping without the kids in tow feels like being released from prison. I'd forgotten how much I missed it.

mangaii, alady2018, girvani and 2 others like this.
  6. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

Mar15/19:
    At the mention of "Nombhu" above...
    I'm not much into that idea but this year my fil made a personal request to me. So did minimal worship. Dh intervened and made me tie the "nombhu rope" in his hand instead- for he felt he is lucky too, to have me! :hearteyes: Sweet gesture. I felt so touched! :blush: Shy, shy. :facepalm:

Mar16:
    I'm officially part of three betting games - F1, IPL and India Election 2019! :tonguewink: Lol. Started just as a joke among us friends over chaat and chats but now have more people joining in. Multitude levels, neat schemes, and terms, I'm super impressed already! Josh is high in the air and excitement is contagious! I could win, who knows! :icon_pc: :touched: #CountdownBegins. #WishMeLuck! :sunglasses:

7. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

An ordinary day ended with contentment

8. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

Day 166 : It was a working Saturday to meet the project deadlines and after cribbing about working on a Saturday we team mates ordered some ice cream and enjoyed it so much .
    I couldn't stop gushing about one flavour oreo ice cream to my DH after I got back from work. . And surprise he ordered the same ice cream and a larger cup. What a way to enjoy the hot summer here. :smiley::smiley::smiley:

9. Gauri03

Gauri03 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

One of those days that make you want to throw something at someone. :neutral: Though I've noticed that these days instead of letting the anger overcome me I mentally withdraw from the situation. I put on an audiobook, picked up a shovel and turned over the soil in my vegetable beds. Finished half the book and the beds are ready to be planted tomorrow.

10. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Watching snow falling on Daffodils reminds me all seasons can be experienced together. Same as happy and sad feelings. Nature is a good teacher.