1. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

100 Days of Positivity

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Gauri03, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Anisu

Anisu Gold IL'ite

Had a long chit chat with mom...though we meet everyday, leisurely talks are less as we would be in a hurry to rush back home...

kkrish, Rihana, Laks09 and 6 others like this.
  2. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

I did some analysis a month before and gave that results to my supervisor and he wasn't that impressed. So I continued to try different methods. Yesterday, we had a meeting and in that meeting only he realised the results I have given while ago is a very good one. He apologised me for ignoring me for past months due to his workload. I truly understand how academics gets into busy schedule. At the same time, I was thankful at last he saw the point in my way of analysis.
    By doing PhD, I am not only learning the subject but I am learning about my self, how other people work, and most importantly how better I can present my self in different situations.

kkrish, Rihana, rachaputi and 8 others like this.
  3. Rihana

Rihana IL Hall of Fame

Day 26 Tuesday 8/21: Coffee at my dining table after child goes off to first day of school. That coffee flavor and feeling should be bottled and sold by Starbucks. Priceless.

Day 27 Wednesday 8/22: Child says does not need any supplies for school. Yay.

Day 28 Thursday 8/23: Supplies are needed but chinta nakko, no worries, we have them at home.

Day 29 Friday 8/24: Early morning solo trip to Home Depot. A spring in my step. Even chatted with the cashier that, "Well my husband said yes to the project and so here I am buying supplies before he changes his mind."

rachaputi, kkrish, girvani and 5 others like this.
  4. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

Very fulfilling day - Did Pooja to my heart’s content:)

kkrish, Anisu, Viswamitra and 8 others like this.
  5. Gauri03

Gauri03 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

All rakhis sent, delivered, and acknowledged two days before D day. Used to be my cousins and brothers. Now the little ones cousins have been added to the list. Over a dozen rakhis to be delivered across three continents. All safely in the hands whose wrists they will adorn.

Laks09, kkrish, Anisu and 8 others like this.
  6. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

While I was waking the boys for school. I had a moment with my elder one. How he cheekily and happily smile hasn’t changed in all these nine years. He spreads so much joy as soon as he wakes up. I was taking in that moment. After I sent them both to school, I had good three hours of solid work. And, Adding to the contentment my friend is back at home from the hospital stay. Hurray.

Laks09, kkrish, Viswamitra and 6 others like this.
  7. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Boys went for a play date and husband and I went for a cycle ride. It was perfect.

Srama, Greenbay, kaniths and 6 others like this.
  8. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

Learnt to ignore irritating comments and avoided getting upset

Srama, Greenbay, kaniths and 7 others like this.
  9. Rihana

Rihana IL Hall of Fame

Day 30 Saturday 8/25: Had to or got to use thread and needle after a long time.
    Day 31 Sunday 8/26: Woke up to an immaculately clean kitchen sink and an empty dish stand next to it and counters wiped down thoroughly. Not by me. : )

Srama, Greenbay, girvani and 5 others like this.
  10. Giri12

Giri12 Gold IL'ite

It was Raksha bandhan celebration today. My all brothers came to my moms place to celebrate. We all had long chitchats all sweet memory recap n lots of laughter together. Played some cards too. Got lots of gifts. Was very happy whole day

Srama, Laks09, Greenbay and 6 others like this.