‘ Life is forever changing’…..

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by iyerviji, Jan 23, 2014.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Remember no matter what.. How good it is or How Bad it is. It won’t last… ‘ Life is forever changing’….. This too shall pass away.The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you.

Secrets of life:
    "minimum requirements and maximum adjustments with situation are the two steps of happiness in life.." LIFE becomes easier & stronger when we BEND & ADJUST to certain situations.
    Life is not the same everyday. Each day have different experience. When we get little, we want more , when we get more, then our desires become even more but when we dont get what we desire then only we realise that little is enough. Yesterday I had to send something to someone through someone. While sending I was happy but later I felt what I sent was not enough, could have sent something better. I always land up doing some thing wrong then repent later. So yesterday whole day went in thinking of that only . Today felt what has to happen happens because its God's decision in everything , so no use worrying about it.

Life is made up of small pleasures. Sometimes in small pleasures we are happy but sometimes dream also of great things. We should learn to be happy in small pleasures then the great things does not matter anything to us. I always dream of somethings and always want changes in life because I feel variety is the spice of life.Sometimes things happen according to my wish but sometimes not.Feel happy when it happens according to my wish and feel disappointed when it does not happen according to my wish. I should learn to be happy with whatever I get .

We learn something from everyone who passes through our lives. Some lessons are painful, some are painless. But.. All are priceless! My dh is just the opposite of me. He does not dream anything and lives life as it comes. He has no expectations from anyone. He is leading a detached attached life. He is always thinking of helping anyone and ready to serve for anyone. He loves everyone but for that reason he does not become so attached to anyone. Whereas I am attached to everyone and want to be with them and if they are not there miss them. Some people come to our lives, they may be there only for sometime but that few moments we feel they were there for lifetime.

In the Race of Life …..
    Don’t waste your energy and time trying to compare with others…..
    Sometimes you are ahead… Sometimes behind….
    The race is long and in the end it’s only with your self……

Live life ONE DAY at a time…
    Share it with people who matter MOST to you…
    For life is a jar of MEMORIES….
    So fill it with people WORTH REMEMBERING….

5 people like this.

2. Marun

Marun Platinum IL'ite

My jar of life is filled only with people who are not suppose to be remembered.

You are indeed getting very philosophical now a days! thinkingsmiley

Nice one

1 person likes this.
  3. barathiputta

barathiputta New IL'ite

Ye what you told is correct now a days we have to adjust more that is the life

Lockedout and iyerviji like this.
  4. batool100

batool100 New IL'ite

Life is always changing quickly. Every moment comes different from previous and We should to face these changes in life.

1 person likes this.
  5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Marun when you get old you become a philosopher with your experiences. Thanks for your first fb and sorry for the late reply

6. Marun

Marun Platinum IL'ite

Don't be sorry friend :)

Yeah life is a journey and we learn many things as we go. Sometimes I feel i learned to much pretty soon. Sometimes I used to feel I am still an innocent. doh1

1 person likes this.
  7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Welcome to my post and glad you agree to my views

8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Welcome to my thread thanks for your fb

9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for expressing your views Marun dear