ரமணி சந்திரன் நாவல் கலந்துரையாடல்

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by deepa04, Apr 29, 2010.

1. ramyanarasiman

ramyanarasiman New IL'ite

ரமணி சந்திரன் நாவல் அத்தனையும் படிக்கனும்.வெண்ணிலவு சுடுவதென்ன நாயகி சுதாகரி ரொம்ப பாதிச்ச கதாபாத்திரம். அவங்க கதைகள்ள நாயகனும் நாயகியும் பார்த்தும் காதல் கொல்லாம சன்டை போட்டு அப்பறம் அவங்க காதலை உணர்வாங்க அது பிடிக்கும் ரமணி சந்திரன் ஹீரொயின்ஸ் எல்லாருமே வித்யாசமான கேரக்டர்கள். காற்று வெளியிடு கண்ணம்மா, காக்கும் இமை நானக்கு, இனி எல்லாமே நீயல்லவோ. அவர் எழுத்து எல்லாமே super அவங்க புக் எடுத்தா மூடவே மனசு வராது அவ்ளோ இன்ட்ரஸ்ட்டிங்கா இருக்கும்

2. savithasoundar

savithasoundar New IL'ite

Hai friends,

I am savitha. I am one of the fan of RC Mam. Nearly 50 or more books of her are stored by me as an asset. I love her novels. I like the novel chandini and others. I like the dialogue "Chittu kuruviku soru poduva........". I am interested in reading one of the book for which i dont know the title. But some words like Pattikatu pannaiyar, Pattanathu Pattampoochi such words will be mentioned. Heroin will be denoted as pachai kili and her sister will be denoted as Panchavarna kili. If any one has link pls send it to me to read.

Regards,
    Savitha

3. priyasaki

priyasaki Gold IL'ite

Hi Savitha,

i remember one novel with ur words...
    Heroine has one younger sister(her name is sona), her mother praises the beauty of younger daughter alone...
    The heroine comes to a village to see her uncle(dad's younger brother) who has a son....

is this the story u r asking for?..

4. brindha87

brindha87 New IL'ite

Hi friends i'm the new comer of this forum............
    My sister likes RC's novels somuch so can u plz send me the link to get the Paal Nila novel................

5. shankaran

shankaran Guest

Hi everyone, i am new to this site... and i am an ardent fan of RC novels. my favourite male leads include:
    1. Narendhran - the manly collector from "kannin mani pondravalae"?"
    2. Sasikandhan - the thoughtful businessman attracting the so called widow in "kilaku veluthathama"
    3. Priyaranjan - the witty and humorous hero who wins over Sowmiya and her shop in "en uir neethanae"
    4. Nikilan - who comes to take revenge on heroine's father but unable to do it from "unnai naan santhithaen"
    5. Yogendhran - the dedicated guy from "un mugam kandaenadi"
    6. Dhayanandhan - who maintains his love within without spoiling a samll girl's mind and then to get her goes to the extent of revenge for her family in "oonamaru nallazhage"
    7. Manokaran - the doctor who falls in love with the enemy family daughter in "ondru patta ullangal"
    8. Nithyapoornan - the hero who kidnaps heroine along with her brothers and finally ends up in love with the heoine in "kannan manam ennavo?"
    9. Bhuvaneshwaran - the handsome and humorous guy who prtects heroine from all dangers in "thannerilae thamaraipoo"
    10. Mgendhran - the lonely father of anisha in "vennilavu suduvathena"
    My favourite female leads are:
    1. Abirami - the confident woman advertiser from "yetram puriya vandhai"
    2. Udhayarekha - the bubbly girl who keeps KC at a knifepoint and marries him in "maalai mayangukira neram"
    3. Chaarubaala - the wise legal adviser from "thandhuvitaen ennai"
    4. Bhaarathi - the affected girl in "en uyirae kannamma"
    5. Madhumathi - the witty girl who puts an end to the inferiority complex and revenge of the blind hero in "madhumathi"
    6. Shakthi - the woman seeking revenge on her husband by not telling a crucial pain in her life from "thodukodugal"
    7. Rathi - the easy go happy girl who changes the dull family of the hero into a bright one in "veedu vantha vennilavu"
    8. Sundari - the hotel owner's daughter who falls in love with the enemy family son who is a doctor in "ondru patta ullangal"
    9. Pavithra - from the novel "kannan manam ennavo" who wisely replaces the formula of the hero from her own father
    10. Sudhakari - the virgin mother from the novel "vennilavu suduvathena"

6. magneta

magneta New IL'ite

Hi i want to download Maane Maane Maane book. can anybody send me the link?

7. manju3

manju3 New IL'ite

hello sweet mams , im n need of RC mam's "naan enbathum nee enbathum" novel... pls pls help me pls.....

8. vaishuvinoth

vaishuvinoth New IL'ite

i want to read ramanichandran novel - indha manam endhan sontham

9. vishnusree

vishnusree Bronze IL'ite

Its vani rc novel
    if any one have NESAM MARAKKAVILLAI NENJAM novel plz upload

10. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

Hi Friends,
    I am a fan of RC books. I loved a story but i forgot the story's name and hero's name. I shall tell u the story, kindly tell me the story's name.
    The heroine's name is Manimegalai. She lives in her paternal uncle's house as both her parents die when she was too young. The hero also happens to stay in the same house as it is his relative as well. He hates this manimegalai as he thinks she was the one who sends him love notes. But it is actually the other cousin. Without knowing that they chase away the heroine and the heroine is brought up in an ashram. The heroine does her MCA and joins his firm in computer department to take revenge. She changes her name as Megalai. The hero without knowing her intentions falls in love and proposes. He runs a soap company and she takes a copy of tht unique formula. She marries him as well. The formula somehow reaches the rivals and the hero suspects the heroine and they get separated.
    He finds out the truth and then he goes in search of her and finds her and apologises. But she refuses. She on one instance boards the bus leaving her bag with her hubby. The hero boards the bus and at that point he recognises that Megalai is Manimegalai and they join together. There were lots of romantic lines n scenes in this story.
    Anyone remembers this story's name????