1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

பொண்ணு தனியா அம்பது

Discussion in 'Posts in Regional Languages' started by Thyagarajan, Nov 9, 2022.

1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

பொண்ணு தனியா அம்பது

"பொண்ணுக்குப் பாடத் தெரியுமா ?"
    "என்ன சார், 1990ஸ் ல இருக்கீங்க. kalp2k4vr அவ ஸ்ம்யூல் ஐடி. பதினைய்யாயிரம் பாட்டு பாடியிருக்கா, கேட்டுக்கோங்க.. "
    "சமையல் நன்னா பண்ணுவளோ ?"
    "கல்ப்ஸ் கிட்சன் - அவ யூட்யூப் சேனல். அவ இன்ஸ்டா பேஜுல அவளப் பத்தி எல்லாம் தெரிஞ்சுக்கலாம். She is a biker, hiker and certified hacker. எல்லாம் தெரிஞ்சுண்டு வந்திருப்பேள்னு நினைச்சேன்.."
    "பாத்தோம், பாத்தோம்.. இருந்தாலும் ஒரு சம்ப்ரதாயத்துக்கு.. "
    "எனக்குத்தான் கொஞ்சம் கேள்வியிருக்கு.. உங்க பையனோட டிஜிடல் ப்ரஸென்ஸ் ரொம்ப கம்மியா இருக்கறதுனால, linked in மட்டும்தான் கிடைச்சுது. பாக்கி பிடிபடல.. இஃப் யூ டோண்ட் மைண்ட், சில கேள்விகள் கேட்கலாமா ?"
    "அவன் ஃபேஸ்புக்ல இருக்கானே. சந்தோஷ் வெங்கடாச்சலம்னு தேடினா - மூணாவது ஐடியா வரும். டி.பி ல பெருமாள் படம் இருக்கும்."
    "ஃபேஸ்புக்கா ? பையன் கொஞ்சம் ஓல்டு ஸ்கூல் போலருக்கு.. இருக்கட்டும். பையனுக்கு சொத்து.."
    "திருவான்மியூர்ல ஒரு டூ பெட் ரூம் ஃப்ளாட், அவன் பேர்ல இருக்கு. சொந்தமா கார் இருக்கு."
    "அதெல்லாம் லோன்ல
    இருக்குமே ? கொஞ்சம் CIBIL ரிபோர்ட் அனுப்ப முடிஞ்சா நன்னாயிருக்கும். எவ்ளோ அவுட் ஸ்டாண்டிங்க்னு நானே பார்த்துக்கறேன். நான் அந்த காலத்து ஆடிட்டர். அப்புறம், இந்த பிட்காயின் எத்தனை வெச்சிருக்கார் ? ஈஸாப் எத்தனை இருக்கு. வெல்த் மேனேஜ்மெண்ட் - எப்படி டைவெர்ஸிஃபை செஞ்சுருக்கார்னெல்லாம் தெரியனும்.."
    "என்ன சார் இது இன்கம் டேக்ஸ் ஆடிட்டாட்டம் இருக்கு. விட்டா அமெரிக்கா மாதிரி ப்ரீனப் அக்ரிமெண்ட் எல்லாம் கேப்பேள் போலருக்கே"
    "நம்ம ஊரில ப்ரீனப் லீகல் இல்லேங்காணும். ஆனா, வேணும்னா காண்டிராக்ட் போட்டுக்கலாம். அப்புறம் வேக்ஸினேஷன் சர்ட்டிஃபிகேட் எல்லாம் கொடுத்துடனும். மெடிக்கல் ஒரு நாளைக்கு நான் லேப்லேர்ந்து ஆள் அனுப்பறேன். அதுல செக் செஞ்சுக்கலாம். செவ்வா தோஷம் இருந்தாக்கூடப் பரவாயில்லை, ஆனா ஜலதோஷம் இருக்கக்கூடாது. EMIயும் BMIயும் கனகச்சிதமா இருக்கனும்"
    "சார், எனக்கென்னமோ அன் கம்ஃபர்டபிளா இருக்கு. பொண்ணு பார்க்கற சம்ப்ரதாயம் மாதிரியே இல்லையே. ஏதோ, இன்வெஸ்டிகேஷனாட்டம் இத்தனை கேள்வி
    கேக்கறேளே ? பொண்ணையாவது கண்ல காட்டுவேளா, மாட்டேளா ?"
    "அதுக்குள்ளயா.. இப்பத்தான டாகுமெண்டேஷன், ப்ராஸசிங்கெல்லாம் ஆரம்பிச்சிருக்கோம். அரேஞ்ஜ்ட் மேரேஜ்ன்னா சும்மாவா ? இது முடிஞ்சப்பறம் ஜாதகம்வேற பார்க்கனும். அதுக்கப்புறம், பொண்ணும் பையனும் பேசிக்கட்டும். அதுக்கப்புறம் பகவத் சங்கல்பம் "
    "டேங்கப்பா. பொண்ணுக்குத் தகப்பனா இத்தனை கேர் எடுத்துக்கறதும் ஒரு வகையில் நல்லதுதான். அதிருக்கட்டும், ஒரே பொண்ணு.. எத்தனை போடுவேள் ?"
    "நான் என் வகையில ஒரு முப்பது,.. பொண்ணு தனியா அம்பது"
    "சவரனா ?"
    "இல்ல, கண்டீஷன் !"
    வாட் ஸாகபில் வன்தது.

Viswamitra likes this.

2. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

English translation of @Thyagarajan Sir's message in Tamil above:

Groom’s father: Does the bride know to sing?
    Bride’s father: Please visit kalp2k4vr is her Smule ID. She has uploaded over 15,000 songs.
    Groom’s father: Does the bride know how to cook?
    Bride’s father: kalps kitchen is her YouTube channel. You can learn all about her in Instagram. She is a biker, hiker and certified hacker. I thought you would have reviewed all that.
    Bride’s father: I have a few questions. Your son’s digital presence is very little.
    Groom’s father: He is in Facebook.
    Bride’s father: He appears to be old school. Does he have assets?
    Groom’s father: He has a two bed room flat in the city and a car.
    Bride’s father: All of that will be in EMI. Can you send his CIBIL report. I can check myself how much is outstanding. How many bitcoins he has? How much he has on ESOP? I need to know how much diversified his portfolio is?
    Groom’s father: It looks like you would ask for prenuptial agreement?
    Bride’s father: Prenuptial is not in practice here in India. If you like we can enter into a contract. I also need his vaccination certificate. I will also send my lab technician for a medical report. His EMI and BMI have to be accurate.
    Groom’s father: It doesn’t look like bride-seeing event? Will you at least show the bride?
    Bride’s father: I have just started documentation processes. After this, we need to match horoscope and then bride and groom will have talks. If that works, we can move to wedding.
    Groom’s father: I am glad you are doing a thorough job here. What would you do for your daughter?
    Bride’s father: I will do 30 and bride will do 50?
    Groom’s father: You mean Gold?
    Bride’s father: No, conditions.

I hope this helps more readers to read what he forwarded as WhatsApp message.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  3. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

Thanks to you my dear pal @Viswamitra
    for the verbatim translation of the foregoing snippet on alliance seekers. Getting married ( for bachelor is more difficult as highly educated girls are bringing up stringent conditions which stems from poor performance of those already married and young couples suffer left right and centre. There are lots of girls prefer marrying non IT boys employed in regular factory or manufacturing unit. Many matrimonial ads seen brides seek groom employed in non IT SECTOR. One such girl heard saying that boys employed in IT Have to constantly study to upgrade their skills as their knowledge gathered already in IT sector turns obsolescence in few months or years. Hence they have hardly time for family life. Young ones lots of money but no time to enjoy family life ) ( at least in India)

I have posted today another snippet where two girls in conversation or confabulation glorifying the Failure in board exam.
    God seemed to Bless the spinsters First in certain latitudes & then chronic bachelors later or never.
    Regards.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2022
    Viswamitra likes this.
  4. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Thyagarajan Sir,

I read your other post about the girl preferring to marry a farmer as opposed an employed city groom. Even though the farmers' loans might be waived from time to time and there are no taxes on agricultural income under the IT Act, they have their own problems. The fertilizers they buy are substandard sometimes resulting in killing their fertile land. Water supply has been a perinneal problem as they couldn't farm their land without adequate water. Mansoon can sometimes drown their crops wiping out their income completely. Besides, when they get to an older age, they can't work with same energy they had when they were young.

The other side is always green. Education in my view is a must irrespective of whether the girls prefer to marry a employed city groom or a farmer. Our farmer President Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam brought a great scheme of called PURA (Providing Urban facilities in Rural Areas) to enhance the skills of the villagers. He felt that they should have multiple income streams besides agriculture. I have submitted an article to the World IT Conference held by Sri Sathya Sai Baba in 2006 on this subject and I am providing this article below:

Attached Files: