1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

சக அழுத்தமா? இரத்த அழுத்தமா? - நகைச்சுவைப் பேச்சு

Discussion in 'Interesting Shares' started by vidhyalakshmid, May 2, 2023.

1. vidhyalakshmid

vidhyalakshmid IL Hall of Fame

2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

I enjoyed thoroughly this video of 6.47 “.
    The world suffers from blood pressure because of SAGAS. i mean dudes. you have said it with beautiful illustrations that was punctuated with apt humour. I LIKED THOSE CINE SONG examples.
    Consciously or unconsciously mind compares with neighbourhood friends who proclaims their frequent purchases and acquisitions especially during seasonal sale and also putting the wards in training in activities disregarding their innate talents and interest.
    Entire speech sustains interest of the viewer kindling reciprocal thoughts.

vidhyalakshmid likes this.
  3. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

I listened to this video once again just before retiring to bed now. 11.10 pm (IST) Saga azhutham thonri pala ugam ayirukumo.. adi mudi thedi brahma ... super unction there. Lord vinayak & murugan brothers fight for ripe mango.
    Ps2 all friends seen and gossiping about it in all meet.

Acquiring third fourth car, laptop, mobile like American luckily we dont search for second, spouse/family. So,id humour - Two Indians when meet speak about schooling extra coaching - would attempt admitting the child in vinvelli school .
    “Nee pogum idam ellam nanum varuvwayn po po”

Avargal nam kanavu sumathukiroam
    Imayam thoduvadhai veeda idhyam thoduvadthey chala chirandhadhu - அழகா முத்தாய்ப்பா சொன்னீங்க.

“Enna vena nadakkatum na santhoshama iruppen thakidathakida”. நல்ல தமாஷ்..
    Entire 6.4 minutes your நகைச்சுவை speech was not only very thamash & entertaining but suggesting ways to overcome saga azhutham and its sequel blood pressure.

vidhyalakshmid likes this.
  4. vidhyalakshmid

Special thanks to you T. Sir because you have posted the detailed feedback in English to reach out the multi-lingual members. Most of them are real experiences only! Funny part is I have never searched for the song NEE POGUM. It just popped, sometimes it happens. I have enjoyed the full song,because you have posted the video.
    Many Indians living here can easily got connected to the theme PEER PRESSURE.
    I have won the first place in this HUMOR CONTEST last sunday.

5. vidhyalakshmid

My heartfelt gratitude for the generous appreciation. A performer will try to do his or her best if he or she receives the appropriate,apt and the constructive feedback.