"Crazy Idea" Contest - December 2009

Discussion in 'Topic of the Month - Contest' started by Induslady, Nov 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shivany

shivany Bronze IL'ite

My crazy idea

1)a remote control with a button when pressed each one of us can have a perfect figure.It is the most important need of the hour for us specially!!agreed indusladies:)
    2)a telephone with a camera.wherein when you speak you can instantly see ur parents ,ur children,your friends and see their well being!This could really be possible!(anytime just a call away)
    3)I want to be supergirl with supernatural powers,make all old and sick people happy.press a button and here i am.:biglaugh
    shivany

2. Karthiga

Karthiga Bronze IL'ite

By 2109 scientists will invent a button cell powered by atomic energy which can ran buses and air planes.

This can also be used to propell small rockets which can carry payloads of of 5kg. These rockets can be fired from individual houses to private destinations.

Petrol and diesel will not be in use.

3. swtsvn

swtsvn New IL'ite

my idea

robot to fold clothes beautifully and perfectly and the same robot to place the clothes in proper shelves. Kids clothes should go to kids shelf, and within the shelf it should arrange clothes properly. shirts separately and pants separately. I would call it "Neat-O 245"

4. swtsvn

swtsvn New IL'ite

idea:
    food gun:
    add water to one side of the gun.
    speak your choice, and number/amount into the gun mic
    pull the trigger
    out comes the food of your choice and of specific number/amount.
    put gun into your purse and have your organic lunch :)

5. swtsvn

swtsvn New IL'ite

idea:
    air conditioned dress. during summer, it automatically adjusts temperature of the dress to be coooool.
    during winter, it automatically adjusts temperature of the dress to be warm and cozy. All common dresses are like that. and cheap too. small Manual controller is also provided in the dress to be controlled by humans if wished. it can be washed and dried using the normal machines like now. Water will not spoil the dress or its a/c. it could be ironed normally also. no need to do anything special. how cool would that be ;)

6. swtsvn

swtsvn New IL'ite

idea:
    robot to just clean the house spic and span. it will dust items without breaking them, wash utensils, vacumn and clean floors, disinfectant every nook and corner, replace items in its original position if told to. runs in water. backup power supply is air. washes, dries, folds clothes and places them in their respective positions. lifts heavy objects to clean underneath. cuts grass, mowes lawn. removes snow from floor and car. basically do all the routine chores at home while i simply play with my son. ;)

Last edited: Dec 14, 2009
  7. leela66

leela66 New IL'ite

DOMINEERING HUSBAND AND IN-LAWS SHOULD BE SENT TO THE PLANET MARS IN ONE WAY TICKET, AND HAVE A PEACEFULL LIFE. MY SECOND CRAZY IDEA IS TO HAVE THE BRIDES GO TO THE GROOMS PLACE FOR WEDDING PROPOSAL , LETS HAVE THE GROOM DRESSED UP AND SERVE COFFE/TEA TO THE BRIDE AND HER FAMILY AND ASWERING THE BRIDES QUESTIONS:coffee:biglaugh.

8. abhinu

abhinu New IL'ite

It would be so nice if every work was possible to do on one click.
    Like alladin's gini.
    Just one click and food is ready.:thumbsup

9. Meerasan78

Meerasan78 New IL'ite

A machine that would convert all carbon monoxide into oxygen.

Did u know, oxygen is the food for brain and body. The more the oxygen intake, the purer the air u breathe, the relaxed ur mind is. We cannot stop pollution.. cannot make people slow down, cannot use bycycles, cannot stop refridgeration we have made the world a very busy place. Let there be a machine, which can be planted like trees in every nook and corner and make cleaner fresher air.:cool2:
    :idea
    A machine to convert salt water from ocean fresh water. Atleast good enough to use for Toilets, washing, gardening and cleaning. This would save the world atleast 1/2 the total amount of good water used and wasted.

Save air, save water.. save earth.. for our DDs and DSs to enjoy atleast what we had. :drowning

10. GVipin

GVipin New IL'ite

Hi all,:hiya

My craziest idea for the month would be a car with the following features.
    1. very powerful and can travel in lightning speed
    2.can handle traffic problems by shrinking in size when it has to squeeze through the space of a motorbike or by growing wings and flying above the regular crowd
    3.which allows us to shrink it to the size of a toffee and put it in our pocket and vice versa on a button click when we can't find a place to park the car.:crazy
    4. intelligent enough to understand that we are not being attentive and stops the car before it hits the car that has just turned the corner. (especially when we are with out husbands :hide:)

Regards,
    Gayatri

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.