regarding twin babies

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by aishwarya156, Nov 19, 2009.

1. aishwarya156

aishwarya156 New IL'ite

my husband is a twin child.even one of his cousin had twins. is having twins in genes? i would like to hear experiences of twin mothers as to how was the feeling when they came to know that its twins...the whole experience of delivery, motherhood...
    i would love to have twin babies...

2. sulaksuresh

sulaksuresh New IL'ite

Hi Aiswarya

I am mother of twin kids, one son and one daughter aged two. They are so naughty keeping me on my toes always...My husband's brothers are twins and so is his uncles grandchildren. So I think it runs in genes. Its a joy to see them play,fight and grow together.I dont have to search friends for them as I see these days they play together a lot. Its has lot of pros and cons though.

When I came to know that I was pregnant with twins, I got scared so much as one baby itself was a miracle in my case. My husband was infact shocked when he was in the ultrasound room. He could not believe his eyes. Pregnancy throughout was good, with lots of nausea and vomitting, then second trimester was good and in the last trimester ,I was totally put in bed rest as the babies were becoming big. Delivery was a planned c-section, had little complications but at last worth the effort.When we see the babies smile you forget everything you underwent.

When I see them grow together, I feel so great, they share ,care for each other so nicely. Sometimes it brings tears in my eyes.

At the end of the day, when you see them you forget the whole world and feel proud . I wish you too have twin kids and enjoy all the moments I have cherished and enjoyed.

1 person likes this.
  3. madhurirajes

madhurirajes New IL'ite

Want to Have Twins

Dear All,

Nice to part of IL. I want to have twins boys. can anyone suggest me any idea or medicines for this. I already have 2 year old daughter and want boys to complete my family.

Kindly give me your valuable suggestion.

4. aishwarya156

aishwarya156 New IL'ite

your experience sounds so wonderful..hope i have twins too..thanks for your wishes for me..your children will grow up to beautiful humans..god bless you...:thumbsup

5. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Ya... It runs in genes.
    IVF & other procedures too may lead to twins in pregnancy! Older age pregnancy(35+) too can turn to multiple pregnancy.

Actually speaking i too want twins! :) My mom's last delivery is for my twin brothers. Do i have it in my gene too?

6. vidhkarthik

vidhkarthik Bronze IL'ite

Oh Vasu, Yessssss. You do have it in your genes. I hope and pray you get twins like you want. Add Saranya, Bambli, Aishu to the list too. May all of you get twins.

7. Sankna

Sankna Bronze IL'ite

Why did u leave me vidhya:biggrin2: I also wish to have twins :crazy

8. sharanyadevi

sharanyadevi Gold IL'ite

Hey Vidh,
    Thank you for adding me in the list... Lets see. If its twins we can all say out thailavar's (Rajinikanth) dialog " Late ah vandhalum latest varuvom". howz that.....:biglaugh:rotfl

Sankna dont worry you are also added in the list... And we all can tell the above punch dialog... he he he...:cheers

9. Sankna

Sankna Bronze IL'ite

thanks pa.. Yes yes " late ah vandhalum namma kuttees latesta varuvanga" :thumbsup

10. eyesha

eyesha New IL'ite

OMG .....so many ladies wishing for twins...MashaALLAH....may All of you have twins....
    i am a mother of two very naughty 2.5 yr old boys....they are soooo naughty that my poor first baby boy(5.5yrs) seems like an angel in comparison to them !!:)

but as sulaksuresh has mentioned their smiles wipe away all the pain you have taken for them...i think its with all the children... definitely if twins are double trouble they sure are double joy too!!

I had to take stitches in 5th month itself as my first baby was a Csection.After all the complications of anemia and all, the operation was successfull....and then came the more difficult part where we had to look after them...thankfully for the first tree months i was staying with my in laws and many people were there to help me out...then we moved to hyderabad and i was all on my own.......a few times i even brokedown when my husband came back from work....in those days i realised the importance of joint families...but i guess everything happens for the best...as these situations made me very strong and i am totally in charge of my children today....everyone appreciates how nicely i handled my three young kiddos....:)
    now even if have one more pair of twins i wont mind:wink: