House maid in Karama

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Dubai' started by annusura, Nov 18, 2009.

1. annusura

annusura New IL'ite

Hi everyone,
    I'm in urgent need of a part time house maid .I live in Karama. Pls help me.

Rgds
    Annu

2. Deep78

Deep78 Bronze IL'ite

In Karama Where? I can ask my maid, as she was looking for one job before.

3. babita_sn

babita_sn Bronze IL'ite

Hi ,

I know someone who staya in Karama.But Till Dec 23 rd she will be available only till 10 in the morning.If it's ok,I can ask.

Tc
    Babita

4. annusura

annusura New IL'ite

Hi Deepa,

Thanks for the information.I stay near seven days supermarket.

Rgds
    Annu

5. Deep78

Deep78 Bronze IL'ite

Ok.I will tell her.But she asked me what are the works and how long you need and at what time?

6. annusura

annusura New IL'ite

Hi Deepa,
    I need her for 3 days a week 'cuz i have another cleaner coming to my hse . She has to do basically the cleaning.Mine is a 1 bdroom flat. Plus I run a day care at my home. so once in 2 mnths or so if i need to go to my daughter's school, then she has to stay with the children over here. So i need a reliable lady.BTW where are u staying in karama and where are u from?
    Thanks
    Rgds
    Annu

7. Deep78

Deep78 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Annu,

I will enquire her and let you know. How far is your house from karama center becos not aware about about seven days supermarket. She knows Hindi.

Anyway will tell you by sunday.

8. annusura

annusura New IL'ite

Hi Deepa,
    I stay near Almanama Hyper Market. BTW where do u stay? I come to Karama centre everymonday for my daughters Bagavatgeetha class.
    Rgds
    Annu

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2009
  9. Deep78

Deep78 Bronze IL'ite

Will give your contact no. and see how it works. Yes. i stay near Gmart.

By the way, where is Bhagavat geeta class? what is the fees. Please share details about that.

She will call you.

10. annusura

annusura New IL'ite

Hi deepa,
    Bhagavat geetha class is in a house in Karama centre. My elder daughter is in grade 3 so she is in snr class. There class is from 7.30 pm to 8.30 every mondays. But now we started a new class for the beginners from 6.30 pm to 7.15 every mondays.We are going to the class for the last 5 yrs. Mrs kavitha is taking the class .She is from Madras. She is a very good friend of mine. For the big children she is taking the class and for the smaller children Myself and kavitha are taking classes. We take turns. There is no fees for this class. Our Balavihar comes under the Chinmayamission group. It's very good. We have lots of other activities too. If u are interested i'll talk to kavitha and let u know the details?
    How many children u have? What age and where are they studying? Are u working?
    I have 2 daughters. Neelanjana and Jhanvi. Neelu is in grade 3 in Rajgiri international School. Jani will be going to school from next April. I'm an MBA in HR and was working for a Company till jani was born .After that stopped working.and did a diploma in Montessori and now started a career as a montessori teacher. I'm running a small playschool cum day care at my house.And also taking music classes for small children.I'm from Kerala(Me Trivandrum and husband Cochin). That's all abt me.Hope i have not bored u with my details.
    Rgds
    Annu