I love my daughter...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by indigrl, Nov 11, 2009.

1. sarajara

sarajara Gold IL'ite

Hi indigrl!,

Many Congratulations on the second pregnancy!:cheers Even when i conceived first my husband wanted a baby boy and when it turned out to be a girl he was a bit disappointed but then accepted it right away and he loves my daughter more than any thing on earth!

A child is a child be it a boy or a girl . I feel that a girl child is more emotionally attached to the parents by nature and their love and care for us would only grow as they grow up . Hence I personally feel that one should be specially blessed to have a baby girl! So be happy that you are one of the specially blessed couple:cheers!

A child is the sole right and responsibility of the parents and no one else has got any thing to comment about it:rant. If this indirect taunting continues discuss with your husband to take care of it. Brush aside every thing else and be happy! :2thumbsup:

Love,
    Sarajara.

2. Priya_Mommy

Priya_Mommy Gold IL'ite

Dear Indigirl,
    Hearty congratulations for your DD.
    Yes, dont get into those comments, its you who has to take care of your kid. Just ignore them or give a strong answer like dont you have daughters? such a strong answer hein na!!

If this attitude is going to continue, no doubt World will be in girl crisis.

Hope you enjoy having your daughter!!!
    No matter its a boy or girl, we need to pray for a healthy baby!!

3. rajalakshmigopal

rajalakshmigopal Gold IL'ite

I heard that the ratio of boys and girls is totally different,meaning girls count is too low and a recent survey shows that 7 guys need to marry a girl because of the population now.

Throw your MIL's words in dust bin.They are of no use.

Girls are more attached to household and mothers.JMO.

4. AnithaPartha

AnithaPartha IL Hall of Fame

Indigirl - You know what I was expecting a girl as my 1st baby but am having a BOY.. Having a girl or boy is not a problem I feel...

Its a saying that girl means more expensive but a boy means less expensive.. I dont understand this concept.. Anyway, we are going to make them study well and they will find a job and then they will start a new life.. What is expensive in this regards I dont know..

May be in olden days girls are burden for parents but now it is not at all.. Girls also act like boys sometimes and make their parents more happy than ever.. So lady cheer up :thumbsup

5. indigrl

indigrl New IL'ite

Thanks everyone for your wonderful replys. I was showing my son the ultrasound pictures. So far he has been the only kid in family so I thought he would be jealous. But he took it in stride and seems like he will be A OK with a little sister. I know my husband is very happy because he wanted a girl. Thanks again.