Who am I? - Part III

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Saraswathipv, Nov 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Vinay
    Welcome to indusladies community.
    It is not necessary to join here you need to be a women for that you will have to wait for the next birth:)
    We have many husband and wife who are members here, and enjoying the fun with us all here. Now that you have joined you can ask your wife too join us all.
    Thanks for the good words to us all.
    Please go through New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know more about this site.
    Thank you for joining us here.

Hello Swathi
    Welcome to indusladies community
    go through this http://www.indusladies.com/forums/announcements/26532-no-chat-sms-style-words.html before making further posts.
    Please go through New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know more about this site.
    Thank you for joining us here. by interacting with members you can make friends here.

2. jayaramesh

jayaramesh New IL'ite

hello, I am jaya nair from palghat but stay in chennai after my marriage. I am intersted in gardening, and have developed a small roof garden, I would like ppl here to give me some tips about fertilizers, pesticides and stuffs like that , i wanted to grow some vegtables . thank u bye

3. Arunarc

Hello Jaya
    Welcome aboard
    if you will go through this Gardening - IndusLadies you will get all the information that you want and do share your garden pictures with us.:)

4. Vardhininarayan

Vardhininarayan New IL'ite

hi everyone iam vishnu vaedhini from voorhees,new jersey,
    and iam new to indusladies
    is anybody there from voorhees nj..........just i ........introduces myself........thank u..........bye.

5. priyagugan

priyagugan New IL'ite

hi this priya from tiruppur.
    i got married. i am having 2 years old girl baby. i am doing small business in textile.i came cross this site by searching for tailor in bangalore .this site helping me lot by sharing they ideas . now i am searching for wholesalers for salwars matterial. if any body doing this business pls help me. bye

Last edited: Nov 5, 2009
  6. peapack

peapack New IL'ite

Re: Who am I part 1

Hi all,
    My name is Shyama, I live in Bridgewater, New Jersey with my husband and 2 kids. Just came across this site a while ago, and enjoyed reading all your postings. I currently work part-time and when I am not working involve myself in social and spiritual activities in the my area. My hobbies include reading, listening to Music and ofcourse browsing the net.
    I love to hear about yourselves and your interest from like minded persons.

Very happy to be part of the Indus ladies!!!

Shyama

7. Arunarc

Hello Vishnu
    Try and find from here Indians in New Jersey - IndusLadies if you can find members from your area.

Hello Priya
    We do not allow self promotion in the site. But you can see here Indian Women Entrepreneurs - IndusLadies if it is of any help to you. Or you can add about this in the IL directory.

8. Arunarc

Re: Who am I part 1

Hello Shyama
    Browse through Indian Ladies Forum | Indian Women Forum | Indian Culture-Indus Ladies you will find all the forums of your interest.
    Thank you for joining us here. By interacting with members in the forums of your interest you will find like minded friends, so keep going.

9. Maharani

Maharani New IL'ite

Hi Friends,

I would love to call myself MAHARANI as somewhere in my heart I feel I am one for myself.

It was great to find this site from google search and looking forward to meet new IL's here and get some help.

Regards,
    Maharani.

10. madhurisarda05

madhurisarda05 New IL'ite

I am Madhuri sarda. I am Chartered Accountant. I am at abu dhabi right now. I am from Indore(M.P.), India. I am married to Nitin Sarda. He is also chartered accountant working with Etisalat (UAE). I am having 10 months old baby named Riddhima.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.