1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A single tip for happy marriage

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by sonalie, Oct 8, 2009.

1. shakambari

shakambari Platinum IL'ite

Can you be more presice and come to the point-

JUST WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY????

And -WHAT IS THAT SINGLE TIP????

2. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

Kavya

Thankyou for giving the reasons and background of Sonalies bitterness.

Sonalie

After seeing kavyas post I had gone through some of your past threads and I had this question in my mind, If you are soo bitter, arrogant, and negative to some who is not there in your lives /family anymore.:bonkHow would you have treated that person when she was in your family and when she had disagreed or stoodup to all your families treatment???

Time for you to STOP & THINK. Dont waste your precious time and energy on something non productive. Divert the energies and look around, might be its you who needs help rather than everyone around you or on IL.

3. kavya007

kavya007 Gold IL'ite

Srividya,

Wow !! That's a very harsh post. Cool it lady !! All our perceptions and judgments get colored by our past experiences. This is natural human nature. I am not undermining Sonalie's suffering in any way. It must have been very traumatic. Just because we percieve she is being insensitive it does not been we have to be so rude and insensitive to her. I think if all of us behave like this IL will not be a very good forum. An eye for an eye makes the world blind.

Kavya.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2009
  4. kinjal

kinjal Bronze IL'ite

Yes it is difficult to understand because you can not generalize all situations and can not have SINGLE TIP to solve all problem.

Problems dont get resolved if you ignore them. And there are always two sides of coin. You cant see only one side and judge the situation.

So your generalize TIP will never work practically. If you are so sure it will work then may be u can tell us how did it work in your case.

5. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

Kaavya

As much as i appreciate your efforts, Please stop cross evaluating others posts.

Coming to my response, she made it general saying she is giving advice to improve everyones lives on IL and I really feel she needs help she is stuck in something and needs professional help to understand her feelings of negativity.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2009
  6. sonalie

sonalie Junior IL'ite

good girl, i like your posts and at the same time pity your negative attitude, pot calling the kettle black.

all my posts are very positive posts and just because they go against your natural trend of posts " all indian mil, sil and husbands are wolves or henpecked", you call them negative

all your posts all full of so lopsided and negative view of things....

and this is to set the record straight, yes we suffered the bitter end of 498a ( 10 people of our family were accused of demanding 40,000. my brother was earning 7000 usd a month and any sane mind will see that person earning 7000 usd can not demand 1000 usd. but still after 4 years or battle, we paid up the alimony money as soon as demand was reasonable and buried the cases, so we have forgiven her ( ex legal minded) and my brother is now drawing double of what he was making earlier and happily married from last 8 months), so where is the case of negativity...

it is the negativity that we have got rid of ( good riddance) and i advice your forgiveness and gettting rid of your negativity...ciao, have a nice day.....

and some of you are so in love with your misery that you fail to see that half of your misery is just a perception ( a false perception, thats all)

7. Malyatha

Malyatha Gold IL'ite

Welcome back, Sonalie! Glad to hear that your brother is now happily remarried.

Point well taken, my friend. Hope you are doing well and will start to participate here more frequently soon.