our country

Discussion in 'News & Politics' started by Jeffreena, Sep 30, 2009.

1. Jeffreena

Jeffreena Junior IL'ite

This has been troubling me since long but offlate its a million dollar question.....
    Our country.... why is it this way?
    no respect for knowledge no value for sincerty and principles...
    nothing happens straight..the biggest devil corruption occupies each and every corner....
    all our taxes goes in vein...
    countries that lack natural resources, countries which got independence after us and those that were completely ruined by bombs is now well ahead of us in
    everything... we seeing their growth dont move our country forward but inturn relocate ourselves there for our survival...
    literates are dictated by illiterates..a lot of turbulance is created for a minimal change...lack of onenesss...
    what not??????
    when u think about the natural resource what not??????????when u think about the problems what not??????????when you think of pains to a common man what
    not?????????
    Have you ever thought about all this anytime before?
    did we as a country grow in the right way?atleast the appropriate?
    why?we speak democracy,secularism and lot more... but have we ever realised that we are fooling ourselves with all these great terminologies????
    what did we gain by doin so?I find that a rulers nation is far better than ours...they consider the entire country as their home...have we ever done dat?why
    is that so?
    we do lot of higher studies. earn more, grow in our wealth buy a car and a house and walk out of certain problems... but have we ever though of raising our
    voice on the bad public transport in our country that runs in our tax money????
    when we call a government for the people that means the 200% comfort of common people... when we can fight for a small thing within our family so much why
    not for this great cheating happening in a great level?
    yes we are least bothered about all these because we have better options for our comfort but you know what we are one big reason for this state of our
    country... definitely a welloff person would have stood infront of a municipality office for EB connection'..... how many of us has adopted a fair way to get
    what we needed??????????? we ourselves had poisoned the community by doing so....
    we pay more for something which is determined to be got in a cheaper rate... is this right?????have you ever knocked your conscious on this?I know one person
    raising their voice will definitely endup in turmoil for the individual... but why not all of us do???I am ashamed to say that we are the heirs of people who
    with their great courage chased a foreign conqueror out of the country.. we dont have courage to fight for these petty thing that together spoil the entire
    decoram of our country.... Not only here but also in the telephone office, gov office, registration office,ration office, police dept, water dept, schools,
    colleges here there and where not??????
    we fail to fight against all these but think how many of us go fight to a roadside seller to reduce the rate of fruits and vegetables??where are we actually
    supposed to show our anger and power????? is that because those sellers are weaker than us that we fight with them???? if so is that not cowardness????
    I as an individual had lived upto my conscious of not doing all the above and have been fighting everywhere but ended up in pains... I am not surprised about
    that because our country is so much adultrated that removing a singel stone from the rice is not going to cook a good food.... my question is why is it not
    triggering each individual???
    how many of us take election seriously?the importance is very less than to a college election even.... Y so?
    Do U ALL BELEIVE THAT PARENTS WITH HIGH MORAL VALUES BRING UP KIDS AT THEIR BEST
    does this not apply to the leaders of a great country? they are here to serve us... what do we do when our maid doesnt do her work properly????? this has to
    be done even to our leaders... y is dat not??? is that because we get what we want and not bothered about the country????
    Our country is almost getting rotten by all these... what I have mentioned is not even a percent of the problems there... but a small change in little thing
    will definitely bring a great difference...
    more to speak on is about poverty, beggers, stray animals that harm people, sexual crime...in a rulers nation begging is a crime... an individual has to work
    once he is 16 years... is that the case in our country???? we cannot insist so as we are not responsible to employ a learned individual... there the problem
    is... this ends up also in buglary, and lot more crimes...
    when countries with nothing had become great nations definitely we can also become... Its good to be late than never... still we can make a difference and
    correct those mistake rather I call it as blunders..... but the assured fruit of it will be reaped after a generation or so.... but for the benefit of each
    of our kid...shall we give a thought?

2. bhuvnidhi

bhuvnidhi IL Hall of Fame

Good thought, Jeffreena!I am with you on this.

Everytime I see the good roads and the infrastructure here , I used to think why the hell India cannot do anything with such vast Manpower and resources in our hand.When somebody can carve a desert to a better living place and make it green also, why can't we.Yes,Japan is a mega example for development.

I think lotz of problems in India such as Bribery,adultery,rape etc., etc., boils down to education and upbringing.

If we blame on people who are less-educated then what do we say about the so called highly-educated craving for citizenship in foreign land?Yes, we need to bring up our kids with a sense of responsibility and patriotism should be in the blood .This will reduce this bribery to an extent.

Imagine the amount of money allocated in construction of highways connecting all major cities.If I am right it is more than 25,000 crores.Where has all this money gone?And we are all against privitaization.I think things will atleast move if they are privatised.The goverment officials might loose their side income????? and they might be forced to "work " as well????Huh...when will we change?

And we have elected ministers whom we know are criminals.There are leaders who do not even bother about peole being massacured by the religious aires they blow.All they need is political crown.Even the media cannot do anything about these.When will we realise that it is only "we" "common people " who suffer and not the politicians?

Good that you brought this topic.When we went for vacation last time to India(when Dr Kalam was the president) , we saw a lot of beggars near the temples and in tourist places.
    My husband was telling me that we will write an E-mail to Mr Kalam about and idea he has to reduce this beggary.After seeing your thread , I am getting that "um" to write a mail soon to the current president.Hopefully will do it soon.

I would say we can make a difference if the parents of current generation atleast take an oath that "we will bring up "responsible" citizens of India in a "responsible" manner".

Regards,
    Bhuvana.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2009
  3. Jeffreena

Jeffreena Junior IL'ite

Hi Bhuvana,
    thank you for your support... Firstly i wish to compliment you on your quotes about the three alphabets... and I like the second one the most.... yeah breaking works in many cases..... and about my post see I had got only one reply for my post... inspite of having 33 viewers :rant. It has not even triggered most of the intellectuals either. I had also posted this in my blog and had got lot of controversial thoughts... its true when we are out of our country we learn what is missing in our own... :cry: let us hope for the best. but I dont think that government is going to bring up a law to eradicated beggers as the burden will inturn fall on their head to give employment for them :bang . Sometime you know I feel that the country has to be reweeded... I mean remove all dirty things all at a time because its like a cyanide. a little of bribery in the country will spread throughout the country while we are in the porcess of removing them at the other end. at times law has to be violent to bring a big change. let us hope for the best. :)