Schools around adambakkam, nanganallur, madipakkam and velachery

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by jairamesh, Dec 25, 2007.

1. Arunasara

Arunasara New IL'ite

Re: Reg DAV Adambakkam and BalaVIdya Mandir , Adyar

Thank You. But did u search in the school diary, if they have any website address? THen how can we come to know when they r giving the application forms? Then what about donation and fees? How much they charge?

2. priya5474

priya5474 New IL'ite

As far as I know the school does not have a website. The admission fee I paid for my daughter is 10k plus regular term fees + books + uniform . Coming around 20k on a whole.

3. Arunasara

Arunasara New IL'ite

Thanks a lot for all the information provided u. It will help me a lot.... Thank u once again....

4. coolheart

coolheart New IL'ite

Hi Priya,

The info provided by you was very useful for me too. How tough is it to get in to this school. I don live in adambakkam but, I am planning to shift next yr and wanted to try for my girl (birth day - 30th dec 2005).

What is the cut of age for next yr for LKG? She is already studying in LKG and her admission was rejected in most schools cos of under age (maharishi, bhavans, chinmaya, etc).

What are the address proof needed?

If u can kindly clarify me on these, that would be very helpful.

Thank you.

5. sivapriya82

sivapriya82 New IL'ite

schools in adambakkam

hi,i have a boy,3 yr, 3 months old.presently we r not in chennai..we ll move to adambakkam,chennai by next week.can u tell me best schools in adambakkam and near by places...what s the cutoff age for LKG?

6. glascobaby

glascobaby Silver IL'ite

Re: schools in adambakkam

hiii priya...

I think its a right age to push in.

As my parents put up in adambakkam, and my brother wandered:idea a lot to put his dear daughter into :biglaugh"PLAY SCHOOL" in and around adambakkam, and they come to know, admissions are full/closed:bonk in well known and established schools.

Time being you can put ur baby in a school called LITTLE BLOSSOM....admissions are available and fees around 4000 - 6000/-:bowdown approximately....

7. pallavi_dev

pallavi_dev New IL'ite

Arsha Vidya Mandir - Velachery

Would like to get feedback on Arsha Vidya mandir in velachery.

How easy or difficult it is to get admission for Ist Std this in 2010 -2011.

TIA
    Pallavi

8. kozhumum

kozhumum New IL'ite

Re: School hunt not over yet !

Dear Moderator, My work assignment here got extended and now our return to Chennai will be around Apr 2010, in time for admission, for the next academic year, 2010-11.

We are still undecided whether to admit my daughter in Class I or II for next academic year 2010-11. She is doing Pre-First Grade here and based on her date of birth (27NOV03), she is eligible for admission to Class II but would like to decide whether to put her in Class I or II depending on the progress she makes with the Class I books (especially Tamil) we brought from Chennai.

We are open to any residential area and would like to stay close to the school.

We will be in Chennai for couple of weeks in Dec'09 and would like to meet up with the following schools in that order derived based on their education standards and the ease of road / rail connectivity to my office (Thiruvallur):

1) Chinmaya Vidyalaya, Chinmaya Nagar, Virugambakkam
    2) Bhavan's Rajaji Vidyashram, Kilpauk
    3) Sankara Senior Secondary School, Adyar

I will check out the forum for existing comments regarding Chinmaya Vidyalaya but also would like to hear from you with regard to our choice of schools and any suggestions...:confused2:

Respectfully, Karthik

9. vijikathir

vijikathir Senior IL'ite

Re: Schools around adambakkam, velachery

I have two kids(age 5 and 3). I am planning to admit my kids in Ashram school. Please give your feedback about this school. How is their teaching staff and the management? Advance Thanks.

10. uma123sankar

uma123sankar New IL'ite

admission procedure in arsha vidhya mandir

Hi,

I am back from US to join my kid in school. She is 4 and half years old as of now and i am planning to join her in UKG for the next academic year(2010-2011). I am thinking about arsha vidhya mandir. Do anyone have idea about the admission procedure and other details about the school. It wld b helpful if anyone know the details like do they take admission for UKG and other classes or LKG alone

thanks,
    uma