Lulu village

Discussion in 'IL'ites in Dubai' started by lidds, Aug 16, 2009.

1. lidds

lidds Senior IL'ite

hi buddies,

Is there anyone from lulu village? is it a far off place? is it in the interiors? how is the locality ? hope some of you guys who have been to lulu village or are staying there will be able to answer my questions. Please do give me some idea about this lulu village.

regards,
    lidds

2. Meharnisa

Meharnisa Silver IL'ite

Dear ,
    I went to Lulu island in Abu Dhabi on 2008.Its an isolated place like Island.We have to travel through boat.Once you reach the place.There will be a bus & small train.Actually its a desert.It contains one big swimming pool with small fountain falls.Other than that,nice beach & parks are there.

Ellah Habibthi, Lets go & enjoy.

3. sayoni

sayoni New IL'ite

Lulu Village is in Qusais, exact place is called Muhaisnah. I was there for almost 2 years. now we have moved from there. It is a very nice place to stay. Lulu Village is like a small mall. It is surrounded with a residential area. Its near to qusais industrial area.

4. nemo

nemo Senior IL'ite

hi,

don't mistaken lulu village as it the name of a shopping mall under the Lulu Emke group and it is located in muhaisinah near to qusais. Muhaisinah is a very comfortable place to live. Lot of residential buildings, shops , schools are located there and in future we can expect metro as the green line comes there.

:bonk

5. ramvino

ramvino Platinum IL'ite

Hi friend,

i am residing near lulu village. there is small shopping mall lulu and around this mall hospital,medical shop, damas gold shop,beauty parlour,one photocopy centre,stitiching centre,iron house and sarree shops of lulu is also thier. and moreover one restaurant is also thier. so its called lulu village. here for the past 2 years i am residing in DEWA building. here i am so comfortable than Burdubai. l liked this place very much. all sort of facilities were availble here dear.

regards,
    ramvino

6. reenur

reenur Senior IL'ite

Hi friends,

I would like to know more about the place,like the rent that is going on there for 2 bed flats,about the people residing there etc.

thanx
    reenu

7. hala

hala New IL'ite

hey

i stay near lulu village... in one of the awqaf bldgs near emirates accomodation.. gud place but very quiet.. staying here for the past 1 yr..totally bored and feeling lonely :(
    anyone stays near by? love to make new frnds...