jan 2010 mommies :))

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by aparnag, May 4, 2009.

1. Gowri66

Gowri66 Gold IL'ite

Hi Akila,

Congrats on your pregnancy !! Take care of your health !
    Very happy that you will be holding your "baby boy" in another 20 weeks.

2. shwethag

shwethag Bronze IL'ite

Hi Anjali how are you doing? Do share your experience. when is your due date.

sriraji seems like your baby is not ready to reveal itself :biglaugh. When is your next scan.

Congratulations Akila Raja did you get the baby you desired.

Anitha till now you have gained only 12 pounds that is really good. Nice your parents will be here soon. :thumbsup So how is your work. Waiting to hear gender of your baby.

Deepali your baby is already demanding chocolate that is so cute. That must have been a wonderful experience seeing your baby.

Update from my side I have to go for AFP test this week.everything else is fine.

3. akumar

akumar Senior IL'ite

HI Shewtha,

Nice to hear from you. my due date is 22nd jan. I am too excited to get to know the baby's gender but scan is due in sept. i guess 5 month has started for all the moms in this grp. :)))
    i think this time is most pleasant of all. rite now no bad symptoms and constipation is too subsided for me.....:thumbsup.

Hey frens , i have started to knit one baby blanket but i am praying tht it shud be completed before my LO comes :))))).. ( this is my first knitting exp and my hubby thinks tht it will be completed when our second baby will come :biglaugh....so bad))....:bowdown
    hey anyone is doing something else to welcome new baby:idea

4. prachee

prachee New IL'ite

Hi friends,

Today i am feeling sad, i am 5 months pregnant with 1st baby and my hubby is on bench from last 4 months, coz he is looking for IT jobs locally.
    Recently it is confirmed that baby gender as a baby girl. He is little shock, his expectation is boy. Even i am feeling bad atleast he would have feel happy by hearing baby boy. Now my question is for second child do we confirm genger in early stages whether it's a bay boy/girl without waiting for 20weeks. Pls don't take me wrongly i just want to know from experience ladies here, coz we don't want three kids. so, we plan next bay within 2yrs time frame and i want to have boy for second time.

Thanks in advance

5. akilarajaraman

akilarajaraman Silver IL'ite

Hi Friends..

I wanted a girl n hubby wanted a boy..so im happy for him..

Moreover we are three daughters to our parents..n im the youngest in my family..both my elder sisters have daughters...so everybody is excited that im having a boy :)

Regards
    Akila Raja

6. akilarajaraman

akilarajaraman Silver IL'ite

7. akumar

akumar Senior IL'ite

HI prachee,

Dont be sad. As it will not be good for baby.. be cheerful and postive. this attitude only can make a difference in life. every child comes in this world with his/her own fate. and i am sure ur baby will too bring gud fate for you and your hubby. i feel you shud concentrate on ur first baby first. And after 2 yrs u can plan for second baby. May be by then ur hubby's attitude gets changed.:)

Take Care
    Anjali

8. shwethag

shwethag Bronze IL'ite

Anjali wow you are making a blanket for the baby that is so nice. I wish I could make something creative like you. I am still in my 4th month when is your scan date.

Akila looks like your son is going to be pampered a lot by his grandparents and aunts.

prachee please don't stress yourself for things which is not in your hand.
    Think about this baby first there is lot of time to think about 2 baby. You are going to have Lakshmi in your house. Give sometime for your husband he will surely come around.
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

9. akumar

akumar Senior IL'ite

HI Shewtha,

my scan date is 10th sept. but it can be changed as due to some reason. Hey when is your due date and scan date??:).. u must have got ur scan date by now.....:)

I have got the pamphlet regarding pregnancy week by week.. i think everybody will be having that from hospitals , on 18th month pregnancy its alarming for some exercises.

hey frens let me know what exercises you all doing??:thumbsup

10. padmausha

padmausha New IL'ite

Hi All,

I am back again after some gap. Moved to Richmond and slowly getting settled. Work is also tight in office, so could not post frequently. Good to see so many of your progress and scan results:)

Since I have moved to a new place, I went for an initial appointment with a new GYN last week. I have my 20th week ultrasound this week Friday. Waiting to know whether its a boy or girl:thumbsup

Padma