Homosexuality is Legal!!!

Discussion in 'News & Politics' started by AakritiM65, Jul 3, 2009.

1. ishanisharma

ishanisharma New IL'ite

Presenting an interesting Analysis....

Don't you guys think..trying to explain Aakriti65 is like :bang - the best emoticon I could choose. :rotfl

I do not think she understands what she is saying..nor is she interested in whether homosexuality is a disease or a choice.

Just follow the pattern...don't you think she's just trying to pour in some GHEE whenever she feels the fire is dousing off...by writing the same thing over and over again ....
    :boo:

Carry on with your discussion guys..doesn't matter what a few ENLIGHTENED person thinks...Freedom of Expression after all...

By the way, Great going Nandhu...:thumbsup

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

1 person likes this.
  2. bindukrishnan

bindukrishnan New IL'ite

Hi all,

It is quite easy to talk in third person. Touch your hearts and say - how many of us would accept this for our own son or daughter? or if our husband has a 'male sauten' (any legal term for this?).

My view is that this is against the laws of nature and if women are in support of such behaviour - even GOD cannot save this country!:drowning Bachao ! Bachao!!

3. snowshiva

snowshiva Senior IL'ite

its really a tough job to take any decision on this case....
    Homosexuality exists in olden days too. we have more visibility to this issue now due to media. there was an article in tamil weekly mag. That article claims that this is not a mental disorder it is a genetical disorder. From birth, they are attracted towards same sex. Since society does not accept this fact they are metally affected...
    So i agree with SC justice.:thumbsup

Let everyone live their own life (not for society) as long as it does not affect their neighbour/others...

Shiva:)

4. Vimmala

Vimmala Senior IL'ite

To our knowledge HS or LES is just a passing cloud which of no use to the society and the persons. No one will approach them for any help and the Society may reject them. In Chennai, some persons who are Les., married and occupied a flat and their relations never go to them. No one invites them for festivals, Marriages, house hold functions and now they are isolated.

They realized their mistake when one of them was attacked by chicken pox no one cared for them. Even local temples just look at them and no words.

They went out side city to perform few pooja for that chicken pox.

Now after 5 years they send words to their Parents to forgive them and they will marry a man of their choice but parents say it is too late!

So homo/ les is an air bubble on a running water. or you can say, a play ship made with a paper!

5. geeta2009

geeta2009 New IL'ite

This is the saddest post I have ever heard. Vimmala, that's not how homosexuality or chicken pox. Homosexuality is not something that should be shunned out of the society and Chicken pox is not something that needs a pooja to be cured...

I can't decide where to start explaining things to you????:hide::hide:

1 person likes this.
  6. Vimmala

Vimmala Senior IL'ite

I am an old lady who can not understand the present generation. But I think people prefer a life without responsibilities but with lot of money. every one thinks what they do is right and others can not enter their privacy. But life with out the relation ship of of oposite sex will not last long.

Please let me know if any surveys were taken by any social group?
    How many couple Gay or les completed 25 years or which is the longest period the same sex marriage was in record.?

Ok what are all the uses the community received from them?

I am unaware of this please explain the above said points.

I am totally a big 0 in this.

7. Saveourplanet

Saveourplanet New IL'ite

Vimmala,

Your ignorance amazes me. Homosexuality has nothing to do with "not wanting responsibilities". Plus, you don't see gay couples celebrating 25 years because in India homosexuality is illegal. They will be arrested for coming out with their relationship.

In western countries, gay couples adopt kids and live a pretty healthy family life. Go on web and find out.

1 person likes this.
  8. teacher

teacher Platinum IL'ite

Homosexuality is not a choice...it is biological and exisits in the animal kingdom (yes, we are part of the same kingdon!). As someone mentioned, our scriptures have several characters with varying sexual norms. Yes, in some cases it is caused by childhood trauma-but there is no shame or blame to be laid at the door of the child who chooses differently. Don't forget, Americans can be as homophobic as any other nation. So there is no question of imitating their lifestyle. All it takes is a bit of respect-let to let others live as they want to and not as we want them to.
    Rama

9. snowshiva

snowshiva Senior IL'ite

Well said!

10. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

Vimmala Ji,

WOW, I am just appalled reading your post. I know why India is still struggling with many things. May be that past generations are so adamant to accept the changes?

Chicken pox to be cured with a poojai? Wow.. I sincerely pray for the safety and well being of all your loved ones. Praying to God to make you better is just a moral supporting factor. Things needs to be done physically like going to a doctor should be done. If you are at home and expecting Muruga to come and treat you, that is not going to be possible now is it? You need to do your part. Your responsibility to take care of your body.

Lesbian, Gay is not something to be shunned off. I guess I will protect myself from the heartache to even explain that to you.

I sincerely request you to go out, read more in the internet and find out how vast the world is !!! It's beautiful:thumbsup:thumbsup

1 person likes this.