1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Rakhi ki swayamvar!!! What do you think

Discussion in 'TV' started by amihere, Jun 29, 2009.

1. Prettina

Prettina Gold IL'ite

Hi Ami

Its a pathethic show.

And I feel that guys who have lost till now are very lucky I am very sad about the winner of the show.

He is not a winner but a sinner.:rotfl:rotfl

Rakhi in the show is looking 'Fakhi'(fake)

2. Raji01

Raji01 Bronze IL'ite

she has changed the whole concept of swayamvar. she is insane. the guys too are no less insane , wasting their valuable time.

3. Roopali

Roopali New IL'ite

So true... This is not a swayamvar. If we look at history, then swayamvar was organized by the father of the bride and girl only used to meet the winner after he has won.

Ms. Sawant is going on dates with all the guys, and keeping 'ahm' "Karwa Chauth ka vrat" for five guys.... She is nuts? first of all, Karwa Chauth in July????

4. Cutepavi

Cutepavi Silver IL'ite

I feel like throwing up at the show.. i just saw for like 1 minute... She is acting FAKE.. and also she is looking stupid.. Wonder how the guys are putting up with this.. They are here just for some fame i guess... Also, they bring their mother's????? What the hell is happening??:bowdown

5. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

varhem,prettina,raji,cutepavi,Roopali
    Thanks for peeping here with your fbs:) Now she has started visiting her future in laws(God knows) home saying she want to meet the entire pariwar??!!!

6. varhem

varhem IL Hall of Fame

when i see that programme,i consider it as a comedy show.i doubt if she will really marry anyone ,whoever is shortlisted.everything looks fake:)

7. kads

kads Senior IL'ite

For kind information ladies this is the copied programme named bachalorite running successfully in US..I like the things which r going may be because i had seen the american episodes .Its beautifully done ...hats of to ndtv guys..

8. brinda.sw

brinda.sw Silver IL'ite

full 1 hour comedy show.... if u watch it with ur friends in hostel. we enjoy and have fun the whole hour.. such a stress buster

9. sowmya.madhu

sowmya.madhu Senior IL'ite

Hello ladies,
    I also have fun for one full hour. But then at times I feel so sorry for this lady that she is doing all such stunts..what will she gain in the end...is she really serious about marrying any of them??

10. Sujimallige

Sujimallige Bronze IL'ite

Though i have not seen it i read about it on net.
    Actually it is believed all sham.Like in the last episode it seams there will be 2 guys left and then rakhi will choose one of them.That winner will be made an offer,either he can marry her or he can take a cash award whichever he chooses.That guy is choosing money over rakhi and it seams rakhi will do all her drama and stuff.Then there is going to be season 2 to find another perfect match for her.

Such drama...ufff!!!

suji