Joining Tupper ware - is it worth it?

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by Julieanand, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Julieanand

Julieanand New IL'ite

hi
    can you please clear my doubts about joining tupper ware.. is it really worth being a member in tupper ware and marketing the products ...

please reply

2. armummy

armummy Platinum IL'ite

JilueAnand,

I don't kmow much about marketing aspect of this but I belive tupperware profucts are good and you can use it yourself or gift others.

It costs very less to join and they give you a starter kit. Details are there in the thier website.

I had joined the group beacuse I was interested in buying for myself and generally when I buy anything I usually buy it for my mom ,my mom in law etc..so it works out for me as they give around some% discount on each items you buy as a member and also if your purchases add up to certain amount you would get some points and and you can redeem for any of tupperware items.

You might know that these tupperware products are very expecnsive so if you want to join for business you should be very ioutspoken and nclined to approach new people and try hard for sales because of the cost involved. But the discount you get on all these items is for you to keep and it is quite considerable.

Most favoured item many Tupperware agents sell is Lunch boxes for working people and Children.

Regards

3. suvanisairam

suvanisairam New IL'ite

Hi Julie..

Am a Tupperware Consultant myself.. & I can assure you that at no point you will be a loser. U will be given a starter kit once you become a member. From there on, you can buy for yourself / friends / family...you are never a loser. Even if you are considering of making a career in Tupperware, you are always welcome..coz you needn't have to push the products to people. There is already an awareness about the huge product range & its benefits. Go ahead & try it for yourself..
    Good luck

4. pappuu

pappuu Bronze IL'ite

can u please tell me how to become a member?

5. platinumsweet

platinumsweet Gold IL'ite

I like tupperwear products.. Even though they are expencive they are durable.. I think its a good idea to join.

6. born2vin

born2vin Bronze IL'ite

need a clarification,

how much they charge to become a member. if we want to stop doing this business at any point of time.will it be ok for the tupperware company?

to already member: please reply me, will it require a fulltime business or it can be apart time business for working people.. which one will be better...

7. imago

imago New IL'ite

Hi,

Joining Tupperware is much more worthy than any other job in the world....becaz

u r paying for what u buy and
    you are earning from what you buy.....

No competetors for tupperware so far....Best Quality, durable and color safe products....Life time replacement is there...

Liquid tight, Air tight.....Become a consultant and start earning now itself....dont waste time reading negative views....

Anu

8. flowerlady

flowerlady IL Hall of Fame

Can you please tell how much investment is required ? Is it refundable if one withdraws membership ?