1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Miscellaneous Gynic Issues and Queries

Discussion in 'Gynaecology' started by Varloo, Jun 27, 2006.

1. sudha26

sudha26 New IL'ite

Re: Pms

HI !
    u hv not mentioned whether u had a baby recently.anyways i hv been thru this and with a little effort frm my side (alone coz no one will understand this problem not even ur loved ones :-( ) i am fine nw and learnt to deal with this.Please note the following points:

1)consult a gynaec without delay and discuss all the symptoms.Most probably u will be advised to take Vitamin B5(Pyricontin in India) and Vitamin E Capsules for a few months.

2)Check whether u hv magnesium deficiency and take supplements or in natural forms found in food.

3)exercise ,excercise & excersice with ofcourse Yoga &Pranayam.

4)During this time (after ovulation) make it a point to pamper urself daily like going to a beaty parlour ,shopping,watching a movie esp., comedy one,visiting a friend or relative and any such things that gives u pleasure.

5) Keep ur self frm PMS-triggers like irritating people (even if ur hubby has some habit tht irritates u better dont discuss abt it at this time).It will not help in solving the problem and u will end up feeling like nobody in this world undertands u.

6)Just dont sit in ur house coz u r in a bad mood .make it a point to take some fresh air outside.U hv to push ur self to go out coz whn u r feeling low generally u end up sulking in the corner of ur room.

7 ) Last but not the least tell ur self that this month u hv dealt with it partially by keeping a smiling face .When u think good u will feel good.

All the best friend ! DO post ur reply.

2. skalluri

skalluri Gold IL'ite

I too have PMS around my periods days, earlier I suffered with Anxiety and depression to the extent I had to take medication for that, so during periods time or before periods I feel anxious and depressed, irritating, frustrating. I also get obsessive thoughts with tearfulness all the day for couple of days. Its very hard ... but I am trying to reduce symptoms by pranayama and yoga, it is really helping, daily in the morning, before everybody else wake up, put some vedic chants and do yoga and pranayama.. this is helping me a lot.

3. smart_soul

smart_soul Bronze IL'ite

Thank you Sudha and Kalluri for your valuable suggestions.
    Sudha, Yes.. I have a 11 months old daughter. Like Kalluri said, I just shed tears for no reason when close to my dates. I will certainly try out your suggestions...

4. pandusk

pandusk Gold IL'ite

Need info about Femilon

Hi,

For the first timer, if we forget to take the first pill on the 5th day of the mensus and on 7th day can we start taking this pill?

How does this work, pls guide.

5. shilpa12345

shilpa12345 Senior IL'ite

burning sensation after intercourse

Hi, little bit embarrassed , i m feeling burning sensation very badly from last 1 week, is it any infection how can i overcome, plz help

6. chithrabalaji

chithrabalaji New IL'ite

Re: burning sensation after intercourse

hi shilpa,

pls dont worry. this is very common. if your natural lubricants are not sufficient you will have this burning sensation. you didn't tell how long u have been married. initially this is a common problem.

please talk about this to your husband. to overcome you can use any artificial lubricants. pls consult a doctor before experimenting.

please be relaxed during intercourse, increase the time of foreplay, if still problem exists, with doctors advice use lubricant. then it will be okay.

best wishes,
    Chits.

7. shilpa12345

shilpa12345 Senior IL'ite

Thanks 4 ur reply dear,

8. manjulats

manjulats Silver IL'ite

Shilpa,

If you are not trying for the baby ,you can wash after that and be panties free in the night.

If still you are having the problem,talk to your doctor.

9. hemadurga

hemadurga Bronze IL'ite

hi shilpa,
    dont worry about this problem. it is a common problem..mostly occurs for newly married..sometimes even for long married women it happens because of lack of lubrication from our body as chithra has said...

you may wash the area with lukewarm water with little salt in it when u feel the burning sensation..

for natural lubrication to be present, try to be relaxed and try to drink more water for some days so that your body gets to produce enough lubrication... :drowning

10. skalluri

skalluri Gold IL'ite

Dear Shilpa,

Yeast infection can also cause the burning sensation, if u also have itching sensation in and around Vagina and more likely it is yeast infection, there will be anti-fungal vaginal creams available to treat it. dont worry it is temporary.

Sk