1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Golden Rules for every woman

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Shanthi, Mar 31, 2007.

1. hydgrr

hydgrr Bronze IL'ite

Written really well and can pick up some points to be implement in my life.
    -Priya

2. gitaashok

gitaashok New IL'ite

Nice article. Really enjoyed it. I am older married woman, but can still appreciate what you say.

3. Anabika

Anabika Silver IL'ite

Nice points and very well written.

4. HemaKanagaraj

HemaKanagaraj New IL'ite

Hi,

Thank you for these valuable point

Good keep it up..

Once again thanks and congrats to you.

Cheers

Hema

5. subhaikav

subhaikav New IL'ite

Nice post..
    Though it is from your point of view, can be related to many of their life. Can be an inspiring quotes too.

6. priyankav789

priyankav789 New IL'ite

Shanti.....Very good post which help many of us.

7. gangai

gangai New IL'ite

haii Shanthi mam,

i am the new IdLiies, i am really enjoyed your 20 golden Rules, i am the one who sufferring from the same, at present i am in saudi arebia. my hubby is in hotel field, he is very busy in his job.i am alone in house with one kid, here no entertimement. Ur golden rule gives me a happiness.

Thankyou Madam
    with love,
    gangai.

8. jayraj

jayraj New IL'ite

Hi,

This was a wonderfully written article with so much insight. Firstly Id like to thank the writers for taking the time to pen down their experiences.

I am newly married and a lot of the issues discussed are things that i can relate to very much. I am glad to know that things i thought of as issues are actually normal phenomena. With the gusto of youth, amidst these days of broken/ dysfunct marriages I thought that effort, patience and tolerance in the right quantity could make any marriage work....but i forgot one very important thing....the ability to RELAX and make myself happy. This ability is equally important for a happy marriage....

Only if a person is happy can she generate happiness and cheer around....nd trying too hard does not make anybody too happy ;-). it just makes us more resentful whn its not reciprocated .....

so ladies keep sharing your thoughts, they are most helpful for greenhorns like me...

cheers
    j

9. lucas

lucas New IL'ite

Hi Shanti, Lavanya and others who have added their ideas,

A majority of woman in the world are going through similar problems and your article indeed will help them (including myself). Its beautifully written. I also downloaded the pdf today...the 21 golden rules. Great Job and well done really!! The tips will be definitely helpful for all women irrespect of their origin.

I have created a rule in my life and i try to remember it and follow it. It also helps me during my difficult times.

The rule is "There is you, your loved one and the love(Its a love bubble), Never ever let anything come inbetween this if you are really really in love. Handle the problems away from this bubble and dont let it enter it. This will save the relation"

Also I write diary during those sleepless lonely nights when my hubby is in deep sleep. I also do it whenever i have an issue and want to discuss it in a better way. First writing it down (with only positive words...some exceptions are allowed ofcourse ;) ) and then read it by myself and then if i think it has to be discussed i do it in the best possible way.

And ladies trust me...Yoga/Meditation is the best for relieving our stress. Do make some space out of your life and spare 10mins a day for meditation/yoga. If you cant do that try a small walk around your street alone. Incase thats also not possible, try to take deep breathe´s every day. 5 long deep breathes will do!! Trust me!

You will find solutions to your problems or you will learn how to handle your next precious minute of your life. Think twice before you talk to your loved one. May be its a good idea to rehearse how is he going to take it and what he might think about it and then go for it. Try to think in his perspective. Things are always easy to say than to do!

Freedom is what a guy lacks easily. After marriage it becomes difficult. You should try and give him time and space so that he can still do what he used to do. Here i mean you should let him be alone every now and then. He will like the space. And the good thing is you will realize you also need time and space for yourself.

Again remember...Dont let anything to enter in your love bubble. Its very important. Purpose of life is to be happy and to make others happy. So get started. Do what you want!! Good luck ladies :)

10. geetha mahesh

geetha mahesh Bronze IL'ite

Very Inspiring,motivating,clean write up.Thank you for such a wonderful post and forum..
    Indusladies rocks!!