Indian Ladies in Austin, Round Rock and in the Vicinity - Meet here!

Discussion in 'Indians in Austin' started by Induslady, Apr 11, 2005.

1. latestvirus

latestvirus New IL'ite

I read about this site in Austin American Statesman and thought of checking it out. Hi I am Hema. I live in Southwest Austin in Circle C and was wondering if I could meet more desis living here.
    Thanks

Last edited: Jun 9, 2009
  2. srishita

srishita New IL'ite

Re: Anyone from Austin?

Hii

Do you live in Mandalay apts , SO do you like this place ,we are moving to austin fromCA & we r looking for good apts in austin ..does this apts have lot of indians in there ..

3. mommoving2rr

mommoving2rr New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

We are in the process of moving to Round Rock, TX. We have 2 elementary school age kids and have identified Cactus Ranch, Great Oaks and Fernbluff as the elementary schools of choice.

We are looking to rent apartment / townhome / single family home with 3+ BR and 2+ BA.

We greatly appreciate inputs on communities and rental rates. Thanks for your help.

Cheers,
    Hamsa

4. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Surekha,

We haven't had any IL'ites meet-up so far amongst the Austin / Round Rock members. The reason being very few are active and they remain active for a very less time.

May be those IL'ites living in Round Rock/Austin should co-ordinate a meet-up. It will be awesome to meet and make friends.

Malathy

5. Induslady

Hi Hamsa,

I know a little about the Brushy Creek community near Fernbluff Elementary school. It's a huge housing community, very good and very safe. You should be able to find apartments like Park at Brushy Creek which is good and inexpensive. Also Google for 'La Frontera Apartments'. Check out if they are not too far from Fernbluff.

Happy moving!

PS: We had to remove the duplicate threads/posts on the same topic that you posted in few other forums.

6. leelar

leelar New IL'ite

hello all,

it's good to see all ladies in austin. I am in north Austin. Any ladies, want to get together, may be once a week.

leela.:)

7. kandriga_uma

kandriga_uma New IL'ite

Re: Anyone from Austin?

Hi

I am Uma from Round Rock ...I live here with my 2 boys and hubby...I would love to hang around with gals like you.:)

Uma

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2009
  8. leelar

leelar New IL'ite

hi uma, I received your message. leela.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2009
  9. kandriga_uma

kandriga_uma New IL'ite

Hi Leela,

Where in Austin? I am in RR ? I would like to make friends and have potluck? Are you in any group?
    Uma:cheers

10. Induslady

Hello Leela & Uma,

Welcome to IndusLadies and welcome to this Austin ladies thread. You are sure to make a lot of friends here.

Not sure, if you both got to see the edit comments left in your above posts. No asking or sharing of email ids is allowed. This is to keep away spammers from the site, for the safety of members here.

You may keep all discussions to the forums. If you are planning to meet-up, you may decide upon a place common and close to your neighborhood and meet-up there. Exchange all your contact information in person, not in a forum like this since anyone having access to internet would have access to it.

Please read our Forum Etiquette for more guidelines about participation here. That way you will have a safe and enjoyable stay here.