Who am I? - Part III

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Saraswathipv, Nov 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SwathiSenthil

SwathiSenthil New IL'ite

Re: Whats the right age to send a kid for Pre KG

Hi Aruna,

Thanks for your reply. :)

i have logged in to the link which you have sent.... and i have posted my query too...

now waiting for answer... :hiya

Thanks,
    SwathiSenthil

2. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

Re: Who am I - Part 3

Hello Manisha,

Welcome to IL.
    We are glad to know that you wish to join us in the process of learning and sharing. Lets do it with lots of fun :cheers.

Step into NewMemberGuide which will help you understand the ways in our site...and lets interact.

Bye

Hi Brightyamirtharaj,

Welcome to our virtual abode.
    You must be on your toes with a toddler at home :). Try to squeeze time for us in between your schedule.
    You may find Parenting & Kids forum interesting and helpful.

Also visit NewMemberGuide which will help you understand the ways in our site.

Bye

3. karunakaran

karunakaran New IL'ite

Hi :hiya to all the gals at Indus Ladies....
    This is Dr Usha Karunakaran (not MBBS, but a PhD:) Research Scientist),a Mallu, frm Kannur,Kerala, but brought up since childhood at Pune.Am here to interact wid all the ladies in various aspects of life and in the process finding good honest friends.Hope to have an evrlasting and memorable relationship wid this site.
    Wishing all a rocking week ahead....
    Cheers....:thumbsup
    Usha

4. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Usha
    Welcome to indusladies community.
    Once you make friends with the members here you can never forget them even if you wish too:) all are so sweet and adorable, you will find out soon as you start interacting with members here.
    To start with you can step into http://www.indusladies.com/forums/new-member-area/20699-new-member-orientation-read-know.html which will help you to know about this site and act like a guide to you so it is easier for you to browse through the site.
    But before posting further would like you to peep into this too http://www.indusladies.com/forums/announcements/26532-no-chat-sms-style-words.html
    Thank you for joining us here, do participate in the forums of your interest.

5. manju6379

manju6379 New IL'ite

Dear All,

I am Manju :) . I am basically from Kerala. I am married and I am staying with my husband Santosh in Doha, Qatar.

I am working as an IT consultant. Before here I was working with Misys Healthcare and Sunquest in Bangalore

I hope I am gonna have a nice time here.

Cheers

6. Srihere

Srihere New IL'ite

Hi

Hi Everybody,

I am Sridevi, living in abroad, I am going to visit India next week to attend my bother's wedding.
    I would like to do some quick shoppping for sarees.
    I have a lot of work sarees but my mom told now work sarees are out of fashion.

Could any one of you please guide me what is the latest trend in sarees?
    I am planning to stay in Ameerpet for 2 -3 days for shopping, so any shopping centers around Ameerpet for quick and good shopping?

Thanks,
    Sridevi

7. poongodi

poongodi New IL'ite

Dear Friends

Dear All,
    I was stumbled across this site when i was searching for silk blouse pattern to stitch for my kid. I really loved the idea of Indian Women's community . :)
    And here i 'm introducing myself....
    I 've a nine month old baby girl and right now i 'm busy managing my work and kid :)
    I may be in need of lot of ideas and tips from my friends.
    :)

Lets catch on when ever we can :thumbsup
    Bye
    Poongodi

8. Meenarajkumar

Meenarajkumar New IL'ite

Let God Shower His Blessings On You........

Haiii Everybody...[​IMG]

[​IMG] WELCOME ALL

[​IMG] LET US GIVE A ROUND OF APPLAUSE ALL TOGETHER FOR THIS WONDERFUL AND IMPRESSIVE WEB PAGE [​IMG]

[​IMG] AND NOW, WE'LL THANK THIS PAGE'S ORGANISER FOR CREATING SUCH A FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE US JOIN IN ONE

PLACE

I'm MeenakshiRajkumar From Chennai... I'm very much interested in taking part in competitions that are exclusive for ladies.. Generally I'm interested to be a participant in a competition.. So that I chose this page to expose my talent and to gain some tips from my seniors of this page..

[​IMG] [​IMG]

My sister too has registered in this page as rajeswarimahesh.. She is very gud in mehndhi designing.. Also take classes.. I'll do designer diyas and mehndhi too.. Even my sister makes designer diyas.. Watever we do, it'll be the contribution from both of us..

Anyway I'm fingers-crossed to know more about this page and the person who has organised this wonderful webpage to unite hundreds of people around us.. [​IMG]

Expecting more number of members to join OUR page...[​IMG]

See You Later [​IMG]

9. fusion45

fusion45 New IL'ite

ramyaswurld

Hi this is Ramya.............I liked the IL bcuz its a platform for ladies, i am interested in handicrafts and want to take it up as a home based business. Anybody who can teach me costume jewellry making and other handicrafts. Iam from bangalore, looking for someone in girinagar who ca teach me handi crafts

10. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Re: Let God Shower His Blessings On You........

Hello Meenakshirajkumar
    Welcome to Indusladies community.
    Nice to see you excitement in joining this site. Looks like a very talented person you want to join in the contest, here go through this Mothers Day Competition - IndusLadieswhich at present is going on you can take part.
    Here Contests, Winners & Prizes - IndusLadies you will get all the contests announcement, keep a watch and All the very best for you participation in them.
    Please go through New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know more about this site.
    Thank you for joining us here do participate in the forums of your interest,

PS:-In a few days will move this post to Who am I - Part 3 an introductory thread for the new members.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.