1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

To cal us for cheap rates

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by sanju, Nov 28, 2008.

1. sanju

sanju New IL'ite

I need help regarding how to call US from india for cheap rates,which is best option.I heard about viop what is that.Actually i need unlimited talktime.I had interent at home ,but im not knowing correct option to cal US for unlimited talktime(i mean what to talk for more time).So can anyone suggest me good option regarding calling US.

2. rjsune

rjsune New IL'ite

i WOULD ask your family in the USA to get you a Magic Jack. You need a broadband hspeed Internet connection. You plug this to the usb port and the other end of the magc jack to a dummy phone.
    You will have a USA number...and u can call any number in the USA free any time.

My Family has this and I paid $40 for this year..from next year it is $20/yr.

This is the best option.

3. sanju

sanju New IL'ite

Can i cal all phones to US including cell & landline.Is it only 40$/yr.can u tell me what is magic jack.i have net connection in india.

4. sanju

sanju New IL'ite

I need mainly to cal to cell to US from india.can i cal all cel phones landlines if i take this magic jack connection in india.or should US phones also have this magic jack.can you tell me in detail about this package.

Thankyou