Remedies for hair fall.

Discussion in 'Indians in Singapore' started by chandhana, Aug 15, 2008.

1. laxmi.kumar

laxmi.kumar New IL'ite

Re: hair loss

hai,

Its normal for all who come to Singapore to loss hair or get white hair tips for hair growth buy coconut milk and avocado(select very brown or dark green in colour not very hard one which like mango consistency else buy hard one put in a cover for 2 days) from fair price mix together put it for 20mins in hair u get super result.

2. sujaram

sujaram Senior IL'ite

Hi Laxmi,

Do we have to grind the avocada and mix with coconut milk and keep for two days. And also please tell me where we get Avocada.
    byebonk

3. lalithanivas

lalithanivas Gold IL'ite

Hi Laxmi
    thanks for ur tip.I'll definitely try this.but tell me where can i get these avacado n coconut milk?should i grind avacado?

4. skavi

skavi Senior IL'ite

You need to eat 5 almonds daily , they should be soaked overnight and you can eat them in morning...this is very good for your memory and your hair growth...

and there is vitamin tablet ...BIOTIN , you can ask your doctor whether you can take that one...all my friends in US are using this....now their hair is very thick than before...

Skavi

Last edited: Dec 2, 2008
  5. laxmi.kumar

laxmi.kumar New IL'ite

hai,

bonkSorry for delated replay Now I am in India, You can buy Avacado in NTUC Fair price and Shenshong I always use to buy in fairprice coconut milk available in all shops u can get in fair price and shenShong too.

Selecting avacado is also very Difficult,It should be very dark colour and keep it in Airtightcover for 2to 4 days to get consistency like Our Mango else it islike our manka,

Smash Avacado in mixi or blender add coconut milk keep it for just 1/2hr in a bowl andd apply in to hair keep it for just 1/2hr and have bath U see good result.

6. CarolineRaj

CarolineRaj New IL'ite

Hi Lalitha

As Laxmi has put it, Avocado mask is a good treatment for your scalp as it is an excellent moisturiser. It is very good for dry hair. :iagree

But if your hair fall is because of other reasons like fungal / bacterial infection then you should avoid Avocado else this procedure will worsen your problem. Drowning

Here's a quick way to find out if you have dandruff / other kind of scalp infection. :idea
    If you observe itchiness within a day once you apply conditioner / oil to your scalp then probabilities of infection is more. If you don't then you can happily go ahead with the Avocado procedure. :thumbsup

Cheers [​IMG]

7. anu_vishnu

anu_vishnu New IL'ite

hi laks,
    My sil is pregnant nw and does she can use this method does avocada has smell,she generally have allergies to strong smells.dnt think that i am asking silly ?????

thanks
    anu

8. laxmi.kumar

laxmi.kumar New IL'ite

hai anu,

In time off pregnant each and everyone faces few difficulties and issues,Just

ask ur Sil to take cocunut milk alone for hair this gives shine and good hair growth and no smell issue and say my :cheers BEST WISHES to her,Where she is now? If she is in singapore means where she consult for her monthly check-ups.......

9. lalithanivas

lalithanivas Gold IL'ite

Hi Laxmi
    thanku very much for ur clarification.so ru in India?when ru returning?

10. anu_vishnu

anu_vishnu New IL'ite

hi lakshmi,
    Thanks for your reply.my sil is here only,consulting in NUH with Dr.Annapoorni.and she is planning to go india by feb 1st week which is her 7th month..........so, u r nw in india r n singapore?
    anu