1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Help Please

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Jayalakshmi.G, Nov 21, 2008.

1. Jayalakshmi.G

Jayalakshmi.G New IL'ite

Hello All,

I am very excited to join this community.
    For past 2 months, I was just a spectator.
    Now I wanted to share the problem and get a solution from you all.
    The problem is not with me, but my sister.
    She is married for 10 years, having 3 years old son.
    She stays with her MIL and husband.
    She used to be very aggressive and career oriented.
    She left her son totally to MIL and was concentrating in the office work only.

Around 6 months back, she attended a 2 weeks training conducted in her office.After training, the trainer has started influencing her remotely.
    He is in Delhi and they are in Chennai.
    He talks to her through the mind power.
    He looks very powerful. He reads her mind.
    Initially I was unable to believe it, but now I have started believing it.
    He has a very bad motive that, he wants to be with my sister for 1 day.
    This he has done to many ladies it seems.

She does Yoga and Pooja regularly. Already her marriage life is full of problems. Now this is a very big problem. Last week, she even asked her MIL to get out of the house. Now she has resigned her job.
    I am very afraid about her. That guy is telling it seems, that he only influenced my sister to make her MIL move out of the house.
    It is really painful to digest. He may soon influence her to separate husband also from her, so that she will not have any other option.

We are orthodox family, and unable to bear these things.
    Can anyone tell how to remove Black magic or evil forces from her?
    She is always in angry mood, scolding everyone.
    Please advice. Your advice will help a family to come to normalcy.

2. Drpreethis

Drpreethis Gold IL'ite

Well.. this I dont call black magic.. this could be hypnotism !
    However, is she does realise there is some kind of control over her actions then she must approach a therapist. She could also lodge a complaint to the police that this guy abuses her mentally and has asked for sexual favours. If he belngs to the same company she should have got him fired under BCP ofcourse before she left the job.

She must seek a therapist help. Who could guide her how to not get under hypnotism . Her yoga and belief in God should definitely be an added advantage.

3. NidhiJain

NidhiJain New IL'ite

Its a very complicated situation...You must help her out before its too late.First of all either you go to live with her for some days or call her to your place...Or don't tell MIL the whole thing but tell her she is undergoing some depression because of work...so request her to take care of her and always be with her and don't mind if she is aggressive.
    Don't leave her alone.The guy can take advantage of her.

4. diya123

diya123 New IL'ite

She needs to stop talking to that guy. Tell her to do this at least for the sake of her son. After quitting her job what is the need to talk to him now. If possible ask ur parents to invite her to their place and talk to her about it. I feel there is nothing to hide from ur parents. Or she need counseling.

5. Cutepavi

Cutepavi Silver IL'ite

hey,
    Am really sorry for your sister.. I can see that she is really under stress.. I don't know why there are such people who get saddistic pleasures this way... As Preethi said.. your sister needs help.. i am not sure if you get therapists for this in india.. but you can definitely see a Doctor ... and he might be able to help her out of this mind state.. Am not telling this in the bad sense.. but seeing a doctor(therapist) would definitely help to identify what kind of hypnotism has he done to her and he might definitely be able to get her out of this..
    in tamil they say " Dushtala kanda doora velaku" .. i think your sister in law should stay out of him.. its good that she resigned her job..
    And you can try to convince her to do some meditation and yoga(as you said she is already doing) and chant Vishnu Sahasranamam(if you believe in that).. Because from my personal belief.. Vishnu Sahasranamam has great powers... She might get problems.. but by chanting she might get the power to overcome some of it...

6. Jayalakshmi.G

Jayalakshmi.G New IL'ite

Thank you very much for your suggestions. I am trying to give her as much moral support as possible. But I have also a family with a small kid, and it is not possible for me to stay with her. Both my parents and her husband are not able to believe about the hypnotism.
    She is able to understand that he is doing it to her. Since he is too powerful, she is unable to come out of it.
    Dr.Preethi, Could you please suggest some good therapist in Chennai?
    We'll meet them immediately.

7. jelaja

jelaja New IL'ite

Hi,

There are lot many mind power techniques which your sister can use to block the negative waves / energy sent by the other person. These are mind power tools and the problem can be solved either by you or your sister if you learn the technique or Mrs.Vijaya Lakshmi Panthaiyan of Alpha Mind Power (check their website alphamindpower.net) can also help. There is one more person Mrs. Latha Sridhar, she is also very powerful and can help your sister. But I don't know whether mobile nos. can be given in this forum. Well Mrs. Vijaya Lakshmi Panthaiyan and Mrs. Latha Sridhar are friends also, go to them I assure you your problem is solved.

Love,
    Jelaja

8. Drpreethis

Drpreethis Gold IL'ite

Dear Jaya ,

I do not know of anyone in chennai . But what you could do is.. could contact a big hospital you trust and regularly visit.. ask for a psychologist. You shudnt ask for a psychiatrist ( because they are different ). Maybe you can go and meet up wit one and I am sure they will guide you to a good hypnotist..Then you could take your sister to the hypnotist.. Do not worry. Evrything will be soon fine for her once she visits a therapist..
    I know it could be really difficult when her husband is not understanding here. I feel sorry for her.. and send her my heartfelt wishes.
    Take care and be positive. She will be fine soon !!!

9. keshavkutts

keshavkutts Senior IL'ite

Dear Jayalakshmi
    I was stunned to read this post...just could not believe as something similar happened to my aunt (few years back) and even before we realized the issue she left her family (husband & 2 kids) and till date we are not able to locate her. So please do something ASAP.......take her to an expert as suggested by preeti and address the issue without any delay.

10. saikeerthana

saikeerthana New IL'ite

dear jaya,

I'm shocked .Does such things really happen:shock:.Please take the suggestions given from the IL seriously and act at the earliest before it's late and help your sister family ,jaya.
    good luck

sai