TTC progress and two weeks wait...

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by seeba27, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chitmin

chitmin Gold IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

Yes, the new cycle has begun. Plan to keep trying as wel have been since October 2007 (time sure flies!!). In the meantime, I am looking forward to visiting India in December, and am also planning to get some fertility tests done when I am there. Not exactly a "fun" way to spend my vacation, but I really want to know whats going on...

I recently came across a book 'Taking Charge of your Fertility' by Toni Wechslar. It has some great reviews, and I'm finding it quite informative, especially about tracking BBT to check to make sure that ovulation is taking place, and to check the cervical fluid. I had been very religiously following an ovulation calendar online which I suspect was using the '14-day' rule--which need not really work for some people. So anyway, I feel a little stupid for not having read this book earlier. Well, guess it's better late than never.

Just thought I'd drop a line and say hi... Baby dust to all :)

Take care,
    Chitra.

2. hydgrr

hydgrr Bronze IL'ite

Hi Sriha,
    good luck to you and dont get tensed...maybe you will give us good news pretty soon :)
    -priya

3. hydgrr

hydgrr Bronze IL'ite

Hi Vasu,
    thanks for the info. I thinking worry and looking for signs, etc is really not going to help me. I would just relax and try this month and then try my best not to think about it.

-priya.

4. kk2008

kk2008 Junior IL'ite

Hi Vidya,

I think your 2ww is over. Any good news from your side?

naina

5. Uma Jogi

Uma Jogi Senior IL'ite

hi ladies,
    am also taking the treatment for better ovulation (which i was lacking).
    this time my Doctor gave me good amount of injections for the eggs to get develop and then release too.She scanned on 13th day and said the egg gets release today and gave me some suggestions for the Time of Conception(TOC).Infact we(me n my DH) have met on 13th and 14th days...due to our professions we couldnt continue the same all the days.
    i donno what are the chances of the Conception this time...am very desparate..but still i have to wait for 2 to 3 weeks i guess...am really going crazy..am googling for other forum topics who have the same experiences too...Pray for me Ladies...I feel too Low these days..i feel like Drowning :spin

6. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Uma,
    If u make ur mind to think on the conception & other symptoms, u ll end up in more stress which may affect ur hormone balance. Please keep ur mind off these & concentrate in ur work or some other things. Enjoy each & every moment of ur life. This itself will help u to promote. Be calm. Be happy.

B4 months i also was looking for early symptoms for pregnancy & ended up in confusion coz all symptoms can come when u are not pregnant too. Only HCG testing can give u clear picture.
    I know when we try, we will look for short cut to this 2WW. But it i wont help in decrease in stress or in any other.

7. mridusudha

mridusudha Silver IL'ite

Hello ladies,
    I have been reading all your posts for quiet some time but never posted....
    Currently, I am in the 2 WW period. I am on day 20 today and I am really hoping I get pregnant this time. We had sex on Day 15 & 16 (that's when I might have ovulated according to clear blue monitor). I wish we would have had sex even on Day 13/14..We both were so tired that we slept..Hopefully the other days might help. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

I am taking the prenatal vitamins ( prescription) everyday and trying to eat healthy. Of course I am praying god too...I don't know what else to do!!

Just wanted to share my thoughts!!

8. sriha

sriha Senior IL'ite

Hi Vasu,

Sorry for the delay in replying. I was busy with couple of drs visit. Still waiting to know what will be the results.

With Regards
    Sriha

9. sriha

sriha Senior IL'ite

Thanks priya for u r words. Waiting.............................

With Regards
    Sriha

10. kavithol

kavithol New IL'ite

hey guys:hiya,

yes.. i had been trying to get [COLOR=green ! important][COLOR=green ! important]pregnant[/COLOR][/COLOR] from next day of my married life.. i donno why i felt like badly need a kid rite now.. and it became more when i was alone at home after coming to US..

whole of my anxiety turned my life. my hubby was stressful after coming to US. he coudn't make out. we saw so many docs.. now getting treatment from a sex-therapist. still we didn't solve the prob and it continues for more than 1 and 1/2 yr.

i too have irregular periods(29-40) days. In india, they said i dont have [COLOR=green ! important][COLOR=green ! important]PCOS[/COLOR][/COLOR], or any block. this is in nature its irregular.

this month, it had been already 45 days. I really dont know when to do the hpt? i m also nervous, wat if it is not. i really dont have any bit of symptom either for getting period or have been conceived.

i really couldnt face ppl who r asking abt good news. i just want to yell at them "goto hell".this really sucks. [​IMG].. this makes me think everyday abt the child.

hoping for the best,
    good luck,
    kavi[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.