1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I Worry My Family!

Discussion in 'Cheeniya's Senile Ramblings' started by Cheeniya, May 15, 2024.

1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan Finest Post Winner

Rain interrupted the game for over 25 minutes. This has spoiled sport in favour of RCB & when they won it was next day 12.02am . I was sunk after watching ball by ball. It

2. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

@Thyagarajan Sir,

Frankly, the damness caused the ball to turn sharply for 10 minutes and I thought it had become a spinning wicket. It didn't last long and it was back to a batting paradise. It was poor batting by CSK that caused their defeat the RCB bowling was not extraordinary. I think CSK batters were little bit shaken up by RCB's score of 218. Dhoni almost got it in the last moments but yesterday was not his best day. Yes, it was heartbreaking when our favorite team losses but RCB played well for the past 6 games and they deserve to go to playoff.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  3. Viswamitra

Kavya Maaran Vs Shah Rukh Khan

The battle of the teams owned by the above will be clashing on May 26th @ 7:30 p.m in Chennai Chepauk Stadium. While one is led by the Indian discard for T20 world cup Shreyas Iyer and the other is led by the Australian Captain Pat Cummins. Pat Cummins said during 2023 clash between India and Australia in the final of ODI that he would like to silence the Indian crowd which he did successfully. Weather prediction says that they expect a few sharp showers. Please discuss whether the next IPL final will be in Kolkutta' Eden Gardens or Hyderabad's Rajiv Gandhi International Cricket Stadium. As you know whoever wins the title this year's IPL will be the host of the finals next year. Both teams have excellent batting and an outstanding spin bowling options which is ideal for Chepauk Stadium. We will keep the fingers crossed for the outcome tomorrow.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  4. Thyagarajan

Thanks for the update and nice review of past present and prognastication.
    I agree in toto with your views and anticipating the finals today evening here would conclude with a nail-biting finish.
    God Bless the best team to emerge triumphant.
    A tie in the end with a super over is like icing on the cake in the last and final 74th T20 match of the season.
    The weather forecast just viewed in Sun TV is that a storm and moderate rains expected in Tamilnadu & Pudhucheri within six days from today.
    I pray Varun to cause storm & rain only in the later part of night today 25th may,' 24 when the last legitimate "perfect" ball is bowled at chepauk.

Last edited: May 26, 2024
    Viswamitra likes this.
  5. Thyagarajan

It has rained in the morning between 6 and 7 around 5 km radius from chepauk. Right now it is brilliant sun shining at 33° C. Article read on web:
    "By Aravinthan
    Published: Saturday, May 25, 2024, 7:50 [IST]
    சென்னை : 2024 ஐபிஎல் ஏலத்தின் போது சன்ரைசர்ஸ் ஹைதராபாத் அணியின் உரிமையாளர் காவ்யா மாறன் ஆஸ்திரேலிய அணியின் கேப்டன் பாட் கம்மின்ஸ்-ஐ 20.50 கோடி கொடுத்து வாங்கினார். அப்போது அம்பானி, கோயங்கா உள்ளிட்ட பிற அணிகளின் உரிமையாளர்கள் அவரை ஏளனம் செய்தனர். அது குறித்த வீடியோக்களம் அப்போது சமூக வலைதளங்களில் பரவியது.
    ஆனால், இன்று அவரை ஏளனம் செய்த அணிகள் எல்லாம் பிளே ஆஃப் சுற்றுக்கு கூட தகுதி பெறவில்லை. ஆனால் பாட் கம்மின்ஸ் தலைமையில் ஆடிய சன்ரைசர்ஸ் ஹைதராபாத் 2024 ஐபிஎல் இறுதிப்போட்டி வரை முன்னேறி உள்ளது. கடந்த மூன்று ஆண்டுகளாக சன்ரைசர்ஸ் ஹைதராபாத் அணி ஐபிஎல் தொடரின் புள்ளி பட்டியலில் கடைசி இடத்தை மட்டுமே பெற்று வந்தது. இந்த நிலையில் 2024 ஐபிஎல் ஏலத்தில் அந்த அணி ஒரு அதிரடி முடிவை எடுத்தது.

Viswamitra likes this.
  6. Thyagarajan

The finals turned out to be a damp-squib and for KKR it was a cake walk. Gotham and sharuk on cloud 9. SRH owner was clapping raising her arms up in the air with moist eyes thanks for the camera in close up.
    Now our friend
    @Cheeniya whom we hold in reverence can have a calm demeanour and go to hv profound sleep tonight since IPL T20 season of 2024 cricket has come to an end.

Cheeniya and Viswamitra like this.
  7. Viswamitra

The Australian Captain who was paid Rs. 20 Crore to win the title for SRH by Kavya in the auction had failed to deliver. When he played in Australian colors he delivered the goods in 2023 in ODI World Cup. Gautam Gambhir who is now considered as a coach for the Indian team after the world cup has a better chance to get the coveted post for the next 3 years. Hopefully, he will stay for 3 years as some of the senior players in the Indian team are not in great terms with GG.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  8. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

@Thyagarajan
    Thyagu
    Contrary to your statement, sleep eluded me last night as I was haunted by the tearful eyes of Kavya Maran, the young and emotional owner of the losing team.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  9. Thyagarajan

It is indeed tearjerking for me too.

Cheeniya likes this.