1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Rest In Peace Cwc

Discussion in 'TV' started by balakrish, Mar 4, 2024.

1. chanchitra

chanchitra Platinum IL'ite

It's not that bad

2. balakrish

balakrish Platinum IL'ite

This week show was a disaster.

3. balakrish

balakrish Platinum IL'ite

A good show will not become a bad show overnight. But the Bigg Boss team is trying hard to make it so.

Kureshi, Thangadurai, Pugaz and Rakshan are trying to hold the flag up but very less support from others.

Rakshan has disappeared in the presence of the new judges. He does his bit at the start and here and there.
    Pugaz is running on empty tank.

Thangadurai still has some jokes to ticklet the funny bone.
    Kureshi is working hard.

The less said about Sunitha and the new comalis the better. ( To be fair to the new comalis, with a better judge, they might have more empowerment to thrive and bloom. Sadly for them, they are thrown into a fish market. )

As for the cringes:
    1. Is there anything more cringe than Ramar and Priyanka romance on TV
    2. The day they decided to bring Ramar into this show, the show took a huge downward turn.
    3. VTV is a huge cringe.
    4. Bigg boss team has to show heart symbols and emojis when someone is doing cringe worthy flirting. Do you really need to attract more attention to that.

Non-cringe downward spirals:
    1. The focus of the show has shifted away from cooking. We don't see the cooks cooking.
    2. The tasting and comments leaves a lot to be desired. There is no appreciating the good and giving feedback for improvement.
    3. Chef Dhamu doesn't eat anything outside of CWC it seems. His appreciation would be of the lines of, I haven't eaten a salna like this for years and I will learn from you. Really?
    4. Its amazing how the celebrities out of nowhere come and get superlative comments and no feedback for improvement or there is no looking forward for the audience to see how people went from one level to other. VTV, Priyanka, Irfan, Sujitha all are given reviews like they are 5 start hotels chefs.
    5. I don't know what to call Zoya. Whether to feel sad for her or to say she is trying to keep attention on her in a not so good way.
    6. When Madhampaty surrendered to chef Dhamu, he pretty much threw out any hope of show recovery.

Too much shouting ( similar to bigg boss ) and the focus of the show has shifted to cooks, comalis, judges trying to shout, gain attention with saying something which seems funny to them for the sake of creating humor and it is not organic. No one to keep the crowd in control and there is unruliness. There can't be any fun if there is no order.

My two cents.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2024