Who Am I? - Part 5

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by IL_Admin, May 18, 2011.

1. Vasantip

Vasantip New IL'ite

Hello everyone I am Vasanti . I am delighted to be here.

2. hemahardikar

hemahardikar Junior IL'ite

Hi All,
    Firstly, am very happy to be a part of this community! Thanks for taking me in.

And now, here's a small intro about me:

I am Hema Hardikar, co owner of WiMO readytowearsaree.com. As you can guess from the name, we make ready to wear sarees under the brand name WiMO.
    Nearly 3 years back, my husband Hemant Hardikar and me banded together to create something pretty special – the WiMO ready-to-wear saree. Sarees are like a staple in every woman's closet. But let's be real, sometimes draping them can feel like a whole production. That's where our ready-to-wear saree swoops in to save the day! We're all about keeping this timeless garment alive and kicking for generations to come by making the whole saree-wearing thing a breeze. Whether you're a newbie trying a saree on for size or a busy bee rushing to work in the morning, or maybe you're a homemaker, a blushing bride, or a new mom just trying to get to a family shindig on time – our ready-to-wear saree has got your back! It's all about making life a little easier, one saree at a time.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  3. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan Finest Post Winner

Welcome and wish your hubby & you God Speed in your efforts in keeping the saree culture of Bharat intact. "Ready-to-wear- saree" the phrase -RTWS- itself is enigmatic and numerous members in IL would love to view and know more . I suggest to furnish popular and unique ideas to drape easily the 6 & 9 yards made in variety of materials like cotton satin and silk or their combinations.
    God Bless

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2024
  4. hemahardikar

hemahardikar Junior IL'ite

Thank you for your warm wishes and encouragement! The concept of "Ready-to-Wear Saree" (RTWS) indeed holds a certain mystique, and we are thrilled to share more about it with the members of IL.
    Will surely post ideas for effortlessly draping the timeless 6 yards wonder and the 9 yards madisar saree. Whether it's cotton, satin, silk, or their unique combinations, our aim is to offer convenience without compromising on elegance. Stay tuned for updates, and may we continue to celebrate the beauty and tradition of sarees together. Godspeed!

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2024
    Thyagarajan likes this.