Which Syllabus In India Has No Memorizing

Discussion in 'Return to India' started by EagerForInfo, Mar 1, 2024.

1. MalStrom

MalStrom IL Hall of Fame

People on H1 are in very different situations, as has been pointed out repeatedly on this thread. They often still have strong social and family connections to return to so it is not such a big disruption for their kids. And as for thinking that India is some utopia where no kids date or do drugs, well what can one say…..

2. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

Thank you for the valuable input wish4miracle.

For all others - I request anyone who wishes to sidetrack my posts to respectfully stop it.

The world has changed. As you have said this is not a light decision to take hence I am looking for inputs on the topic. I had assumed Indus ladies is still up to the high standards it held up to in the past but I guess it’s not the case. I request anyone who does not have any input to please refrain from posting and side tracking my posts.

A simple google search pulled up lots of videos on this topic so please stop making sincere posters think I’m someone who’s gone crazy.

A sample video :

and in case Indusladies removes the link I request you to do a simple google search
    “send kids to india from usa schools”

Everyone has their own reasoning to go back. I had mistakenly posted here expecting some input to help me make the transition as smooth as possible.

Thoughtful likes this.
  3. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

Thank you Paru123. This is good advice. I have been asking around and the major hindrance and area of struggle is Sanskrit, Hindi and languages. IB schools place less emphasis on languages so I guess I do need to go to IB schools.

4. ProudIndian

ProudIndian Gold IL'ite

OP
    Most important question about source of income. Who is going to provide for all expenses? Are you or your husband going to work Remotely for U.S. company or find new job in India?

5. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

That is a good question. But considering the state of the US economy where tons of people are getting laid off I don’t think it makes sense to depend or hang on to a job in the US in this time :)

6. drdiva

drdiva Silver IL'ite

Dear OP
    I dont have much information about your issue but the kind of responses here are really disappointing..Why are they r trying to prove that you are not aware that u are going to take a major step..and why are they judging you based on your previous post..Circumstances change..people change and i think they should stick to answering what you r asking..All the best to you for your future !

EagerForInfo and Thoughtful like this.
  7. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

EXACTLY!! Thank you for your support!! That is all we are looking for when we post on this forum !

8. Thoughtful

Thoughtful Gold IL'ite

Well said!