1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Toddler Water Bottle...

Discussion in 'Toddlers' started by swarnamary, Jun 7, 2023.

1. swarnamary

swarnamary Gold IL'ite

With my 2.5 yr old daughter no water bottle stays more than a month as she keeps on biting the straw/sprout that is making me hard to choose a good bottle for her daily use. Any parents out here can suggest a good bottle as we travelling too i want to get a good one.. i bought 3 bottles of contigo,they are good got soft sprout BUT i change to 3 bottles in these 3,4 months before that i use the other bottles, i am thinking to get a stainless steel one but still it got the same soft sprout which is not going to last... i got the ozark brand one from walmart stainless steel for her drinking milk in flight and around our india trip..

if anyone can think of good any good bottle please let me know and i dont know if they prefer clear bottles in the flight

2. swarnamary

swarnamary Gold IL'ite

no replies but for future moms or anyone in need i end up buying the same bottle as my daughter was using as i love it because its 101% leak proof, during travel we throw bags here and there i dont want to be leaking water every where so i end up buying different designs of same bottle to be on safe side..
    Contigo Kids Water Bottle with Autospout Straw, Blue Raspberry and Pink Fox, 14 fl oz.
    she keeps on biting on it thatswhy i got two of them till we come back..