1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Migraine Headache & Cabbage

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by Thyagarajan, Apr 19, 2023.

1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan Finest Post Winner

Of all the natural remedies, fresh cabbage use suggested for improving wellness among those prone to chronic migraines . It is advised to keep foot and palms inside the hollow of green or white or that purple cabbage overnight and next morning one feels the goodness.

upload_2023-4-19_12-16-59.jpeg

According to medical science, there are over 52 varieties of head-ache. It can be splitting head-ache all over the head, ache that spins in clock-wise or Anti clock-wise, one sided or only the central part of head with throbbing sensation.

There is no english medicine for permanent cure for certain or any type of migraine.

But Change of activity can diminish the frequency & intensity of migraine attack.
    Certain carnatic & Hindustani ragas have the therapeutic effect.

Cabbage leaf application seems by far the most easiest way to experiment with absolutely no side effect. Only ensure raw leaf is clean without any insects. I must tell that I haven’t tried nor i know any one tried it successfully.
    There is no hint about headache suffered by the multiheaded epic character Ravana or the deities multiheaded. If one of their heads suffer their other heads take care of him/her-self!

I read long ago that garden fresh Cabbage can also be tied & tried around for knee-cap pain according to ayurveda.

Tagging @vidukarth

Migraine Remedies That Work

Last edited: Apr 19, 2023

2. vidukarth

vidukarth Platinum IL'ite

Thank you so much sir, for remembering me. I started taking vitamin d supplements as advised by my doctor, i have seen reduction in the frequency.