1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil - Season 6

Discussion in 'TV' started by balakrish, Oct 7, 2022.

1. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

How is this season of BB going?
    Not even watched one episode..

just wanted updates? Anyone interesting like last season? Is it a fun group?

Caide likes this.
  2. Marzipan

Marzipan Gold IL'ite

I never liked that Amir. He was disrespectful towards Pavani sometimes during BB. At most, I feel sorry for him for his story but not sure if he is the right one for her.

stayblessed and Caide like this.
  3. varhem

varhem IL Hall of Fame

i watched weekend episode as ppl were praising kamal
    here and there i see promos. :sleep: queencie looks ok. rest. no comments.
    all are annoying like anbu gang:roflmao:

Caide likes this.
  4. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Its starting to get interesting. I'm hating this Dhanalakshmi quite a lot . Yaaravadhu paathutu agree or disagree with me. How can someone be this spontaneous in picking up a fight and twisting words ?

meepre, stayblessed and Caide like this.
  5. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

As of now i am watching weekend episodes and promos

Not interested to watch 24x7 and 1 hr episode

6. Marzipan

Marzipan Gold IL'ite

I actually liked her in the beginning and felt sorry for how Azeem treated her during and after the doll task, completely manipulating the situation and everyone against her. But like you wrote, I have observed the same thing this week. She does get into arguments for sake of it, because it's her gameplan I think. It has become so predictable now and annoying as well.

meepre, Ranchu, Caide and 1 other person like this.
  7. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Its baffling how everyone is asking Azeem to calm down and not tell her anything. Her response in picking up a fight is super quick too.
    You should see yday's episode where a fight just sprouted out of thin air. And she stepped out of the room and twisted the whole episode that everyone is now calling azeem as being rude.

Caide and stayblessed like this.
  8. stayblessed

stayblessed Platinum IL'ite

Very true. In doll task azeem was wrong. Weekend la adhukku archanai kidaichachu. Dhana is taking advantage of that fact. This time azeem is right and dhana is wrong. Romba too much a panra.
    Azeem is like balaji, dhana is like anitha and vikraman is like aari. But all these three along with maheshwari are content providers. Myna is like priyanka and archana but less smarter than them. Indha vijay tv properties ellathukkum konjam thimiru. Myna and amudhu over a panranga.
    Irukkardhulaye dangerous na adhu ADK dhan.
    Ram and kadhir lam edhukku irukkanganne theriyala. Simply waste.
    So far shivin and queency are good imo.
    Rachitha I feel is fake. Perusa thanna express pannikkave illa. Robert master is always behind her. Manikandan has low IQ. He is simply following Myna and amudhu and acts accordingly. Janani kitta konjam sarakku irukku. If she stops following amudhu and starts her game it would be nice. Konjam smart dhan andha ponnu. But cunning a smart aanu poga poga dhan theriyum.
    Nivaasini has stuff but she is very lazy. Edho vandhom irukkom nu irukku. Now that asal is gone love track um otta mudiyalai. Ayesha and shirina can be given the best actress award.
    So far this is what I feel about the contestants.

meepre, varhem, Mehana and 2 others like this.
  9. Marzipan

Marzipan Gold IL'ite

Yes, that is her way of hogging the limelight and swaying public opinion in favour of her. She picks up fights with people that are easy to instigate. At some point the opposite person will loose their temperament and naturally people will sympathize with her once she starts crying and vote for her, when she plays the victim card. She knows how this works and she uses this tactic every week to get votes to stay inside the house.

varhem, Mehana, Ranchu and 1 other person like this.
  10. stayblessed

stayblessed Platinum IL'ite

Paavni yum onnum lesu pattava illa. I didnt like both of them. Abhinay vishayathula iva mela padhi thappu irukku. But she threw him under the bus. Very cunning and not trustworthy.
    Enakku amir story la neraya loop holes thonuchu. Amir paavni rendu peroda stories layume there was a lot that they could've done. But they didn't. Both of them are selfish and think high of themselves.

meepre, varhem, Mehana and 1 other person like this.