1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Babloo

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by maalti, Nov 18, 2011.

1. maalti

maalti Gold IL'ite

Dear Thyagu Anna, thank you for reading and offering your valuable comments. Though it is a very old blog written almost 10 years ago, it still holds good. Nowadays, getting so much involved in going through mobile phones and forgetting completely what is kept in the stove in kitchen and also about kids is an added distraction.
    Thank you so much.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  2. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Moral: When you are having a bath please ensure that your kid is not lefy unattended. It could have been something worse than bolting the bathroom from outside/

maalti and Thyagarajan like this.
  3. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

As a corollary, it is advisable senior citizens bathroom doors are modified so that it can't be locked by them even by fore of habit when they use it.
    An old lady after or while taking bath had a fatal heart attack. She had locked bathroom from inside by force of habit. She was aware her family members instructed her never to lock it from inside when in use. As ill-luck would have it, she used the bathroom when every one was away. It took hours before the doors to flat and the door of bath room could be broke open.
    Thanks and regards.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2022
    maalti likes this.
  4. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sister Māâlti,

That reminded me also of my only sister who had her share of tsunami of troubles initially had to overcome severe hardships & mental turmoil etc. She is now enjoying grand mother-hood with her grand-daughter in USA & HER son and Dil both MD z
    - parents of two sons, owning a hospital at TRICHY .
    I narrated her & of mine hardships in link
    Getti Melam - Supraja - An Apple Of My Eye
    I went through list of your past threads/ contributions here - a decade before- and impressed so much of the power and awe in your telling short story a la my grand ma but noticed woth a tinge of sadness that only few feed-backs there. I thought by posting my comments, we can make it known to new members those snippets of yore. Otherwise those stories remain buried under an avalanche of new threads.
    Pleasure is mine.
    Thanks and regards.
    God Bless.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2022
    maalti likes this.
  5. maalti

maalti Gold IL'ite

So kind of you Thyagu Anna.
    Thank you.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  6. HariLakhera

HariLakhera Platinum IL'ite

Good learning lesson for all. We faced a somewhat similar situation. Now bathroom doors are available which can be locked from inside and opened from both sides.

Thyagarajan likes this.