Kukke Temple

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by EagerForInfo, Feb 19, 2022.

1. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

My relatives just went to India from us to visit temples due to hardships in family. To their surprise they had booked tickets to Bangalore but when they tried to book tickets for poojas in kukke temple every thing is booked till may.

They are disappointed. Should they just cancel their trip ? Or is there any way they can go to the temple then book everything.
    They have us passport. Will that be helpful to get the poojas done. ?
    Please help. They have already reached India. Should they just cancel the ticket to Bangalore or do they still have hope of getting a chance to perform the pooja in kukke.

One of my friend said if they have us passports they can get poojas Done. So that’s why I mentioned it. But I have never heard of that before.

2. MalStrom

MalStrom IL Hall of Fame

They can try calling the temple directly and find out. It is a very busy and popular temple and there are a lot of people rushing to do sevas after the Covid lockdown, so it’s not surprising that the major temples will be all booked.

3. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

Ok my relatives arrived in Bangalore. All temples are booked. What can they do now ?? What can they visit ? Any temples nearby that they can visit ? How to make their stay productive ?

4. MalStrom

MalStrom IL Hall of Fame

They can still visit the temples for regular darshan. Once they arrive ask them to try speaking to the locals there to see if there are any options: hotel staff, taxi drivers etc.

5. Anisu

Anisu Platinum IL'ite

They can still visit the temple. For pooja, you have to enquire in the temple itself.
    There is also a place near bangalore called Ghati subramanya. It is also an important place for lord subramanya. Pooja can be done there as well.
    For Kukke subramanya, there will be advance booking for specific poojas.

Srama likes this.