1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Unable To Get Along With People..

Discussion in 'Friends & Neighbours' started by anika987, Dec 27, 2021.

1. indubalram

indubalram IL Hall of Fame

I’m in the similar situation like you! I’m going through the same questions! I’m very happy that I’m not alone! I can totally understand what you are going through! But the thing I myself can’t find a solution for this but this moment gives me a healer that I’m not alone. :coldsweat::sleepy:

Last edited: Dec 28, 2021
    anika987 likes this.
  2. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Well, I am exactly like you. But, I can easily find comforts in new people, and can have a great time with them.

I have come to this new country just a month before. Within weeks of my arrival, my office had planned an year end retreat for our unit and there were 10 colleagues with me to travel in a Hi Ace van to the retreat location, and to spend a couple of days in a luxury hotel here for the retreat.
    All the other colleagues were known to each other except myself. But I just took it from there, and accepted the relationship as it came.

Some voluntarily came forward to talked to me, shared a great vibe with me. Whereas, a few chose to stay away from me. I didn't bother about the ones who chose to stay away, but focused on the ones who took their time to smile at me, greet me and talk to me.
    I went on to sit beside them, and entered casual talks with humor which eventually attracted everyone by the end of the retreat.
    When we returned, almost everyone befriended with me, we exchanged whatsapp and other social media accounts, took pictures, shared funny comments in social media and the relationship is heading from there itself.
    I feel very very comfortable with this team, even though they are just new people and from different backgrounds.

I wouldn't call myself an extravert, but I am not an introvert either.
    There were instances, where I ended up having no connect with anyone though I may be sitting with hundreds of people. It just depends, but it is also depends on how you avail yourself for relationships like these.

anika987 likes this.