1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Survivor - Zee Tamil

Discussion in 'TV' started by meepre, Sep 14, 2021.

1. Mehana

Mehana Platinum IL'ite

Look like inigo didn't give his best? Nanda looked little upset. Inigo always scared to take risk if he doesn't know what will happen.

Uma best fit for this game and using nice strategies.

madhat likes this.
  2. madhat

madhat Platinum IL'ite

whatte thrilling duel today. BTW the uncut came soon today.

Sad the red team went all prepared to laugh back at the yellow team.
    Kedi payya Umapathy he was noticing nandha side glancing at him and made all the rope rolling gimmicks :tearsofjoy:. I couldn't but roll with laughter at this.

@Ranchu yes sharan should have sat but his male ego will not let him do that. Aishwarys is definatley stronger than him. They cld have put narayan, aish, inigo, nadha, in that order.

I tell you uma is the survivor title winner.

He has won everyone's hearts and makes everyone laugh and will not be voted out. He is agile and very very strong. I noticed how light footed he was in the previous 2 tasks itself.

Sharan is getting yelled at for sending inigo :sweatsmile:. I knew sharan would send inigo because he does not want to go and face them again or if he was clever, send nanda to see how things are there. Narayan was obviously not interested in going there. Maybe aiswarya wanted to go to check out the other island.

We will know the details tomorrow. After seeing this yennaku BB parkave pidikkale pa :sweatsmile:

Ranchu and balakrish like this.
  3. balakrish

balakrish Platinum IL'ite

Firstly, they should fire zee's editor who releases the promo. Would you show the result of the task in the promo.

Secondly, after having lost 5 straight times, a big respect to Vedargal ( sans Charan ). One can be dignified in victory. But to be dignified in loss is hard. Likes of Nanda, Narayanan, Aishwarya and Inigo have done that.

It's going to be the biggest test of character for Inigo tomorrow. kadargal are vying to manipulate Inigo. As fate would have it, Inigo is going there. Will he be able to stand this test of character and smell their strategy.

Charan should have picked Narayanan to go to the kadargal island. Narayanan is smart and loyal. But maybe Charan sees inigo as the next target. Already Arjun has misrepresented Ravi's statement about Inigo. If vedargal loose the immunity, Charan can quickly jump on inigo for not being loyal.

I thought inigo player well today and was covering for Charan and Narayanan. By the time his chance came, he was exhausted. Charan should have held by himself during his 5 minutes and so should have Narayanan. Here is where Kadargal did better.

Also, I agree with @Ranchu , Charan should have sat and Aishwarya pulling. In captaincy task itself Charan admitted that Aishwarya is rowing champion and better than him in arm strength. That is two mistakes from Charan as captain, either wantedly or unwantedly.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2021
    Ranchu and madhat like this.
  4. madhat

madhat Platinum IL'ite

Naan yethikkume promo parkave maatten . Promos are stupidity in our tv stations and sometimes what we see in the episode does not come at all or does not make sense at all.

yes, charan and narayan were the weak ones in that line. By the time it came ot inigo, he was exhausted , I thought he would hold well but did his best though. Nanda although did very well, he tried to copy uma's techniques. He should have formulated his own technique. Also here looking straight ahead is very important for concentration. They were all looking sideways and back towards the behind player which weakens the grip.

Narayanikku samarthiyam pathathu even if he goes. Now they can easily give inigo the info about the immunity idol in that island. I hope inigo uses it wisely. waiting for tomorrows episode

balakrish likes this.
  5. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

BB first season was also super interesting. paakalam Survivor future seasons eppadi pogudhu nu

balakrish, meepre and madhat like this.
  6. Ranchu

Exactly this is what I'm waiting for . what will this immunity idol do ?

balakrish and madhat like this.
  7. madhat

madhat Platinum IL'ite

It provides you immunity if you have the most votes and are asked to go out of the game. Just like the golden beads in the silambu.
    Thats why Arjun asks everyone everytime if they have an immunity idol with them be4 going to get the voting cask to count the votes.

balakrish likes this.
  8. madhat

madhat Platinum IL'ite

yea, future seasons we will have to see, but if the games and the reward tasks are interesting, I think it will pull the seasons to be interesting.

9. madhat

madhat Platinum IL'ite

Fun episode today. Inigo seems to have opened up a lot to this team. I like his joke of mamiyar -Nanda, husband-narayan etc. Too funny.
    I hope he does not tell this team of the immunity idol clue or even give them a slightest hint of searching like LP did.
    Waiting for the uncut video. This one is just 1/2 an hour.

balakrish and Ranchu like this.
  10. Ranchu

:clapclap::clap2::cheer:
    Indeed. Sema fun.

But paavam nanda got injured. When he was pulling, why wasnt anyone there nearby to come immediately ?

madhat and balakrish like this.