Life Philosophy In Pencil

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by Thyagarajan, Jul 14, 2021.

1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello: LIFE PHILOSOPHY IN PENCIL :hello:

The seven qualities of a
    A young boy was watching his grandma scribbling in a book.
    He asked her what she was writing.
    His grandmother removed her spectacle and kept aside and holding and waving pencil said softly to her grandson:

I am writing a story, but more important than the words is the pencil I’m using.
    I hope you will be remembering this pencil as you grow up.’

Intrigued, the boy looked at the pink eraser at one end of pencil and said, " It didn’t seem very special: it’s just like any other pencil I’ve seen!’

"That depends on how you look at things. It has seven qualities which, if you manage to adopt them, will make you a happy person who is always at peace with the world
    First quality: You must never forget that there is a hand guiding you. We call that 'hand of God' , and He always Guides us according to His Will.
    Second quality: Now and then, I have to stop writing and use a sharpener. That makes the pencil suffer a little, but afterwards, it is much sharper.
    So you, too, must learn to bear certain pains and sorrows, because they will make you a better person.
    Third quality: The pencil always allows us to use an eraser to rub out any mistakes.
    This means that correcting something we did is not necessarily a bad thing; it helps to keep us on the right path.
    Fourth quality: what really matters in a pencil is not its wooden exterior, but the graphite inside.
    So always pay attention to what is happening inside you.
    Fifth quality: It always leaves a mark.
    In just the same way, you should know that everything you do in life will leave a mark, so try to be conscious of that in every action of yours.
    Sixth quality : It gets shorter and shorter with use.... so also life.
    Make the most while it lasts.
    Seventh quality: It writes till the very end.
    Same way you should be useful and productive".