R I P Sunkan

Discussion in 'Bereavement' started by satchitananda, May 15, 2021.

1. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

It is with great regret that I have to inform all of you of the passing on of Sunkan an old-time ILite. I had the good fortune of getting to know her thanks to a shared passion for organic gardening, but there was a lot more to her. She was extremely adept at cooking, pickling and knitting. A totally no nonsense lady, her one great weakness was her little grand-daughter. Had a memorable time visiting Lepakshi with her last February end, just before the onset of Covid in India. Who knew that would be our last outing together?

RIP, Sakhi. May your family find the strength to come to terms with the loss.

Yumna, resmij and Thyagarajan like this.

2. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

This is indeed shocking. Sunkan was the one who brought me from Suleka to Indusladies . Since then IL has become my home. I have lost one of my best friends.
    Rest in Peace my dear friend!
    Sri

Induslady, Rihana and Thyagarajan like this.
  3. MalStrom

MalStrom IL Hall of Fame

I am so sad to hear this. I loved reading her posts when I first joined IL, along with those of the late Mrs. Mythili. May she Rest In Peace.

Yumna, Rihana and Thyagarajan like this.
  4. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Saddened to read this.

Sunkan used to be a tireless poster in Indusladies during those early days of IL. She did bring a handful of writers from Sulekha to contribute here. One such keep sake treasure was Cheeniya Sir! I owe you for this Sunkan Ma'am - RIP :disappointed:

Yumna and satchitananda like this.