Pray for my Brother

Discussion in 'Pray for me' started by samayal, Aug 11, 2008.

1. samayal

samayal Silver IL'ite

Latha, Shashi and Aishu,

Thank you very much for your consoling words. Back at home everybody is trying to get back to normal and they are looking for other options.

I will see you all in the career and education forums shorly.

Once again thank you for sharing your precious thoughts.

2. Sabitha_K

Sabitha_K Gold IL'ite

Dear Samayal ,

I am glad that things are back to normal and your brother and parents are looking at other options.

I am sure that your brother is destined for something better and greater than this and he is bound to achieve it.

Moreover he has a wonderful sister like you who genuinely cares for him and so trust me he has some really good wonderful opportunities waiting for him to be unlocked.:thumbsup

3. samayal

samayal Silver IL'ite

Sabitha,

Thanks a million for your comforting words. At this time he is looking for other options and by God's grace everything should be fine.

4. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:I must apologise for the intrusion.

Thanks for your awarding a like for my post about media interpretation of Modi eating a papaya.

Curiosity got better of me. Hence i am here.

Now twelve years later, I believe your brother is well settled in career and lead a happy family as well.

I was attempting a small write up on the topic “ is Good is for eternal good? . The central point is that there is nothing called absolute good.

For that story I am gathering some data.

What was considered bad at one point of time later turned to be act of god for later good. One is tend to have glad and sad times or in epochs.

Hence I wish to know Present status of your brother.
    God Bless.