Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Sweta1984

Sweta1984 New IL'ite

Happy to see you back Sir..Hope you are doing well.
    Thanks for your efforts !!

2. Akg27

Akg27 New IL'ite

Hello sir,

I have been following your forum since many years. You are definitely doing a great job in advising people !!

I have a query that my husband and I are Canadian PR card holders and visited
    Canada in 2019 for a month as well. We
    Really liked the place and wish to settle there. We came back but unable to find a way to go back to Canada. Can you please advise if it will be favourable for us to settle in Canada or stay back in india itself

my birth details are:
    date of birth: 15th feb 1986
    Time of birth: 20:41
    Place of birth: Jaipur, Rajasthan

Looking forward to your response.

Regards

3. thirumala

thirumala Junior IL'ite

Hi sir, Time of birth 10.11AM is correct one . match cancelled sir. my sisters family and all worrying about her marriage. when will be the marriage takes place. could you provide her marriage life pls.

4. wellnes

wellnes New IL'ite

Respected sir,
    My husband is looking for a job change and change of place for long time, looks like everything goes smoothly, but at the end nothing is working. when will he get his new job and change of place. Also I am looking for a job, when will I get a job. will I get a job where my husband lives or in some other place. Eagerly waiting for your response.
    Husband details
    ===========
    D.O.B - 25 march 1980
    P.O.B - vellore, tamil nadu
    T.O.B - 5.25 pm.

My details
    ========
    D.O.B - 1 march 1982
    P.O.B - chennai
    T.O.B - 1.35 am(28th feb night)

5. ayyampet

ayyampet New IL'ite

Hello sir,
    My son is 5.5 year old and he is not talking like a normal 5 year old boy, doctors are saying he is having developmental delay and ADHD. I dont know what to do now, Can you please kindly look in his horoscope and tell me when he will be normal. Please consider this as my humble request and dont igorne my request.
    Birth details
    ========
    D.O.B - 9 sep 2015
    T.O.B - 11.15 am
    P.O.B - walnutcreek ,ca
    when ever I have a problem, you are guiding me with your kind words, please guide in this tough time. please..

6. RathySri

RathySri New IL'ite

Respected Sir,
    Namaskaram.
    In the last few years, my husband is not having job stability. Though he is employed he has had to change his job frequently,in different cities and had to stay away from myself and kids.

1. To find a better job, he is thinking of going out of country. Is that a good idea?
    2. If going out of India is not a good idea, when will he be able to find a stable job in India?

Husband's details:
    Date of birth: 05 August 1981
    Place of birth: Srirangam, Trichy
    Time of birth: 2:27pm

My details:
    Date of birth: 10 May 1985
    Place of birth: Chennai
    Time of birth: 7:33am

Request your guidance.

7. sunaina001

sunaina001 New IL'ite

Hi Sir.. I had a miscarriage in Jan 2019, wanted to ask when will i conceive again and have a healthy baby. My dob is jakarta, 1 jan 1986. 11.50 pm and my husband Jakarta, 26 Jan 1984. 11.00 am

Thank u for ur help

8. smileypooja7

smileypooja7 Junior IL'ite

Namaste Sir,

With gods grace I have a 7yrs old son but I am trying for second child and I am going through some treatments also under doctors advice from few months but I am unable to conceive due to some problems . I pray to you to kindly look into the birth charts of me and my husband and tell, do we have scope for second child in our horoscope or not since I am on continuous medication trying to conceive. I also request you to kindly suggest any poojas as I am deprived of promotion in my government office from past 10 years .

Kindly look into our details

Husband
    DOB:03.05.1983
    Place:Tirupathi
    time:10:30 AM morning
    Uttarashada nakshatra

My details
    DOB:12.07.1984
    Place:Hyderabad
    time:04:15 PM evening
    poorvashada nakshatra
    Marriage date: 09.02.2011
    Job date of joining:25.10.2010

Thanking you sir & Eagerly waiting for your reply
    Smileypooja

9. r12

r12 Bronze IL'ite

Namaskar Sir,
    i have been asking you many questions from last few years and you've been guiding us . Your advice is always good for us. My husband is serving his notice period of two month in his job. Mid of way he will have to leave. Will he get any other job before that or there will be a discontinuity of his job. We are living in Saudi Arabia . Have huge financial obligations also. When will he get a new job and it will be in foreign country or in India. We are in so much tension . Please guide us.

Husband's details
    POB- Allahabad(now Prayagraj) U.P.
    DOB- 12/04/1967
    TOB- 23:40 (8:40 P.M.)

lot of thanks for your time Guruji.

10. Needtobestrong

Needtobestrong Platinum IL'ite

Respected Sir,
    Can you please let us know according to astrology, when will the Covid pandemic end in India..when will life come to normal.
    I’m facing severe issues in married life and unable to get employment.
    Very bad relations with elders...i.e in laws.
    Health problems.
    All are due to Covid...I.e job market is down due to Covid and health is bad because I’m unable to get proper treatments as I m unable to go to clinics. Elders are staying with us due to Covid situation else they would have been in a different place.
    Severe mental stress.
    Kindly let us know, when the planetary movements will become favourable and Covid situation will become better. The all problems will be solved slowly on their own.
    Sorry I cannot mention personal details like name, date of birth, time of birth, place of birth due to privacy reason..someone firm my family circle may see and find my identity.
    Kindly guide in general when Corona situation will be ok in India..

Thyagarajan likes this.