Astrological Predictions And Research

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by sunset, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Priyaha

Priyaha Senior IL'ite

WRT remedies--i read hanuman chalisa 11x on thursdays (fast on thursdays) on saturdays should i read it 108x and for how many saturdays?

[/QUOTE]
    Lighting a Sesame oil diya on Saturdays between 9am-10.30am for Saturn and If possible read Hanuman chalisa on Saturdays. This may help with the situation. Other remedies do it according to your convenience.

2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:I come to read this thread just for relaxation. Some kind of stress busting I feel after reading “to the point answers” to the fellow members’ questions.

I like the way the answers presented; instead of the usual travesties. Generally one notice that astrologers would support their findings with mention of zodiac position or planets looking at each other or away form each other or residing in a different or own house etc. the context of which layman can never comprehend.

The questioner is interested in accurate pragmatic answers. He or she more pleased or content to read predictions without being circumambulatory.

Astrologers would always attempt to include details of zodiac status from which they make the inference or prediction. They feel need for such prop or support to lend credibility to their forecasts.

• A friend of mine during discussions brought up a question:
    Along a longitude or and a latitude, at a particular or given time, numerous species are born including humans
    on land and marine creatures in oceans seas and lakes.
    But along that curved lines
    The particular moment
    May have varying time
    As the places falls in different time zones. ​

• Do all such creations would suffer same or identical or similar situations? - this rendered me speechless.

Thanks and regards.

3. Thyagarajan

Hi greetings from India.
    5.10. P.m. IST chennai 13th Oct 1976
    Job and marriage prospects please for a friend .

4. sunset

sunset Gold IL'ite

Lighting a Sesame oil diya on Saturdays between 9am-10.30am for Saturn and If possible read Hanuman chalisa on Saturdays. This may help with the situation. Other remedies do it according to your convenience.[/QUOTE]

5. sunset

sunset Gold IL'ite

Hi
    Is your friend a male or a female?

Thyagarajan likes this.
  6. Thyagarajan

:hello:
    Oh! My! How did I not know gender in vital for prophesy. Of course the person is Male.

God Bless.

7. sony19

sony19 New IL'ite

Hi sir,

My details are below, my query is when I have chances to get married.
    I am doing job in private company and not much update to share.

19 sept 1984
    Time night 2.30 am
    Place -washim Maharashtra

8. sunset

sunset Gold IL'ite

Hi
    Change of place is indicated to this horoscope because of his career after April 21.Chance of promotion is also indicated. Regarding marriage prospects, there is a chance of non-traditional/love marriage for this person after April.The bride may be of a different sect.

Thanks

Thyagarajan likes this.
  9. Thyagarajan

:hello:Thanks from bottom of my heart for this quick response. Let me look forward to +ve happenings for the person you had predicted. After seven weeks of time...God Bless.

10. sunset

sunset Gold IL'ite

All thanks to my father-in-law who is behind this. He is a retired teacher and has been a hobby astrologer for over 40 years. He was an active astrologer in lot of astrology forums on the internet. Sadly, he has lost his vision due to his old age and is not able to read. I am his eyes. I read the horoscopes to him from an astrology software (placement of planets in their positions). He analyses them and give his predictions and I type them to you. I also learn a lot from him.This is an attempt to engage him during these difficult pandemic times where he cannot meet anyone from outside his family. I can also help fellow IL members with astrological predictions. I can research and learn about astrology and its impact on our lives.

Thyagarajan likes this.