1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 4

Discussion in 'TV' started by Ranchu, Aug 20, 2020.

1. balakrish

balakrish Platinum IL'ite

Not sure this is unconscious. She can't take Bala's indecency. Unlike Aari who is respectful during disagreements, things will go south very soon with Bala.

I heard Bala had lot of garbage to throw at Sanam. It takes someone brave like Aari to take him on. Don't you think?

Ranchu, Dhandal and anika987 like this.
  2. balakrish

This is an interesting observation.

If we have to compare bigg boss to real life, more than comparing with family, we could compare it to organizations.

You have to point out others mistakes when you are in that setting for the greater good of the company in a respectful way. You have to motivate others, when they are down. Bigg boss being a contest, Aari doesn't need to motivate, but it comes naturally to him.

Ranchu, Dhandal and anika987 like this.
  3. balakrish

Kamal had no choice. The level of intimidating behavior Bala is showing, would have been a red card for any other contestant. If Kamal turned a blind eye to that, he is a misfit to be part of this show.

4. Mehana

Mehana Platinum IL'ite

Yup that's what KH said in Saturday episode..when you asking or pointing others mistakes ...you have to be little kind...

But Balaji is the one never accepts anything and more adamant.. atleast other contestants are ready to listen.

Any human who has been continuously targeted for worst performance and cornered though he does honest job ...will get mad at one point..and lose his kindness

Ranchu, Madhurima21, Dhandal and 4 others like this.
  5. balakrish

I don't think Aari's actions are for the title. He is not even in this for his movie career. He does social service and he has the society's greater good in mind. Read about his work so far and his interviews.

Aari will make a great leader. He motivates, is eloquent, will stand against injustice and respectful even to opponents.

The reason others don't like him is that they are realizing they can't match up to him. They dwell on what Aari says. Aari doesn't dwell in when others point his mistakes. No human is perfect and neither is Aari. When Bala said you didn't fold your bed or left a rotten fruit, Aari learns from it, corrects his mistake and doesn't make it into an issue.

Only Som is an exception and he is able to like Aari for that reason.

If you have to play this game, work hard, correct your mistakes, be respectful, voice your opinion at the right time and be emotionally stable. Aari is tough to beat, but you will become a better person if you try to match up to him. That's what all the families said.

6. balakrish

I think it would have been rude if Aari asked who the kitchen captain was and made an issue out of it. That would mean he is targeting people. His intention was to let the individual save face but everyone to understand to not do it again.

The entire kitchen team is responsible for this no? Chapathi is lying outside and you all turned a blind eye to it.

Ranchu and anika987 like this.
  7. soumya234

soumya234 Platinum IL'ite

Shivani's response - I handle only Milk. So I don't know:laughing: as if that's a Himalayan task!

Ranchu, balakrish, Dhandal and 3 others like this.
  8. Venkat20

Venkat20 Gold IL'ite

She is scar on Aari. So she escaped. Pavam ya chinna ponnu. She can't handle this much stress. 91 days is not easy in BB house

balakrish, anika987 and Indeevara like this.
  9. sabari

sabari Gold IL'ite

I 100% agree with you. Kamal should have been a bit more stern with balaji and ramya. Cannot withstand the pressure after watching the show. I was watching only weekend episodes. Now I will have to quit that too. Boycott the entire show. Very unfair. There is a limit for everything.

madhat, anika987 and poppy2008 like this.
  10. Indeevara

Indeevara Platinum IL'ite

True.. such issues only I was also talking about. He had also wasted food once but blamed it on Ramya immediately ( telling that she served too much). From a person like him I expected immediate apology or atleast no blame game. Such issues may seem minute flaws to us but living in the same house with someone like him must be difficult to tackle.