1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 4

Discussion in 'TV' started by Ranchu, Aug 20, 2020.

1. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Balaji...neenga NALLAVARA illa KETTAVARA?:shakehead:

(Naayagan style)

meepre, sabari and curlytweethere like this.
  2. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Achoo..ennamo theriyala...sanam mela kovame varamaatengudhu...

paavama erukku....:pensive:

sabari and candidheart like this.
  3. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

I like Ramya.Gaby...those girls are really smart,strong and cool!:sunglasses::sunglasses:

4. iswaryadevi

iswaryadevi Platinum IL'ite

Sanam kita problem-e oru varthaiya pidichutu adhaiye again and again ilukardhu dhaan. May be language problem is the reason, but vala vala nu iluthute iruka oro problem kidacha. Its like she wants a weekend content.

5. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

She seems sensitive...honestly sometimes even I have not felt bothered when people insulted/teased me but later on keep processing it and then someday my outburts have happenned.I am able to understand sanam.

Is she right?No.However...she is not so bad I feel.

6. Indeevara

Indeevara Platinum IL'ite

What is that coin matter which is being discusses everywhere? Archana asked Velmurugan to give coin to Sam? Which coin? Where did you all see it?

Ranchu likes this.
  7. netflx

netflx Gold IL'ite

I think Sanam is not as sharp (to put it bluntly, she is a bit stupid, 'konjam dhadhi').
    Blabbers a lot, misses on seeing what is important and relevant, does not use apt words to convey. Basically messes it up and if she is going to be that way in BB (or out in the real world), inevitably she will be pounced upon in the life of survival of the fittest.

SGBV, sabari, candidheart and 4 others like this.
  8. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I feel she and Som are same to same . Som being a man does not talk much , she's more vocally expressive.

anika987 likes this.
  9. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Yen adhu varalai nu yosichen..
    When everyone is leaving they have to break the piggy bank and give the coins to someone else. I think towards the end it might be an advantage as whoever has more coins gets a spl prize or something.. Dont know yet.

when vel left, he broke and said whoever wants take it. He's another loose-u . How will ppl take it. He has to give it to them illaya.
    So Sanam helped him pickup the coins, he said keep it. But sanam said, i wont keep it , if you want to give , unga kaiyaala enakku kudunga. But instead being distracted and hearing someone call, he gave to someone else . Sanam did not get (i think). It was not shown clearly too many ppl talking and crying etc.
    So sanam got disappointed and said , its ok da, avar nyaabagama i'll keep the broken piece of the piggy bank. Dont know if it will have a value but that's what she did.

Indeevara likes this.
  10. Indeevara

Indeevara Platinum IL'ite

Something very strange about this season is that our liking towards one contestant instantly changes in one episode and comes back in another one ; this keeps happening on and off. In short not able to like anybody. I had liked Ari last week but this week he is horrible and unwantedly shouting at the drop of a hat. Sanam I disliked initially but stated liking but thats gone again seeing her going after Bala without any self respect. Same applies with many others. Balaji I never liked him ; very bad example he is but probably its all due to his upbringing.
    Today's episode is extremely chaotic:argue:
    Tomorrow also this may go on:facepalm:

Radpriya, sabari, anika987 and 3 others like this.