1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bigg Boss Tamil Season 4

Discussion in 'TV' started by Ranchu, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Today's episode was too good. Archana entry.
    Anitha ku aapu
    Suresh ku oru attitude check.
    Awards were given. She explained it well , someone started saying idhu ellaam negative aa irukku , she covered it pretty well.

Indeevara and curlytweethere like this.
  2. priyasaki

priyasaki Gold IL'ite

I liked today's episode...
    Archana's comments were good...
    thought she is a guest, but she is going to continue in BB4 I think...

I think Samyuktha will get evicted...

3. Indeevara

Indeevara Platinum IL'ite

Gaby may not go this week; Samyuktha or Rekha. More chances for former.

candidheart and Ranchu like this.
  4. Indeevara

Indeevara Platinum IL'ite

5. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

yeah today's promo brings up a love story for Bala and Gaby. Mudiyala.

candidheart likes this.
  6. curlytweethere

curlytweethere Platinum IL'ite

Adhu VTV seyyum velai. When we watch the episode there will be nothing related to the promo. Indha Bala than Shivani paavam ellarum avala makati vidranga nu polambudhe when she was put in the jail

candidheart likes this.
  7. deeprapriya

deeprapriya Gold IL'ite

Why shivani and ramesh in jail??

8. curlytweethere

They are the least content givers hence jail

deeprapriya likes this.
  9. curlytweethere

As expected no relation b/w promo n what actually happened. The task for selecting the leaders was stupid. It was more like the task for their supporters. And Mr Mottai did a good job given he is physically not fit. For Aari n Bala It was workout of the day. Although standing at the same spot carrying someone for over an hour is commendable. Rio didn’t do anything to deserve captaincy.

meepre and candidheart like this.
  10. candidheart

candidheart IL Hall of Fame

My opinion of the folks so far

Dont like category

Rio - seems pretty manipulative..I feel he is trying to form a group as Suresh suspected..influencing others decisions
    there was no need for him to react like tat to Suresh when he quoted him.. (may be he thought, ithungaley(suresh and anitha) sanda potu potu limelight la irukuthunga, naamallum satham pota than theruvom nu.. he is also influencing/controlling nisha alot.. getting savalana candidate (both for rio and ramya was ridiculous, VTV is no longer even pretending to hide the fact that they are their favorite products )
    nisha, velmurugan, ramesh, rio seems to be a group.

Aari - @curlytweethere @Indeevara mentioned. I feel he is a rambam..starts advising and he wants youngsters to hold him in high regards and listen to him. He has an air of self righteousness..and now he is holding a grudge against Aajeedh for walking away..it shows blatantly the way he nominates Aajedh every chance he gets. how he says I am trying to teach him something(during Nisha giving back the eviction pass to Aajeedh drama... still don't get what was wrong in what Nisha did:rolleyes: athuku oru lecture)..laughable. he seems kinda fake, controlling himself and projecting only what he thinks people will like to see..

Anitha - dont like her attitude at all..

Velmuruguan - didn't like how he blew the whole vetti issue out of proportion..Suresh was saying that he had to get someones approval and was trying to convince them about vetti..so there's grouping..he did not say to demean him!
    IF velmurugan just wanted to compliment..when suresh offered it he should have denied. why did he take it? I don't take if someone offers the item just for complementing when that was not my intention.

Aajeedh, somu, Gabi, Rekha, Nisha (she should get out of Rio's circle and she'd do much better)

Neutral
    Suresh - Leaning more towards positive side..depends on the situation he reacts..
    Sanam - becoming much better these days, i think she has calmed down after getting nominated by almost everyone..
    Balaji - same , I agree when he said being quiet is someones nature and we should not hold it against them for shivani.. but he is rude and adamant sometimes
    Shivani - not bad..just silent. didn't like everyone saying the same thing she does not mingle..
    Samyukta -no comments

so far no Love chapter which I like in this season..
    contestants think, we will get noticed only if we fight..
    So we got answer as to why everyone is dancing in the morning..ithellam oru rule a?:BangHead::BangHead: nammala verupethrathuku..

Last edited: Oct 17, 2020
    Ranchu, meepre and Indeevara like this.