1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

2.6 Yrs Old Boy Very Nauty

Discussion in 'Toddlers' started by Deepiha, May 26, 2020.

1. Deepiha

Deepiha New IL'ite

Hi mommies,
    After a long time gap i m back. Busy with kid. My son shai 2.6 yrs old and he is testtube baby after 8 yrs he born. He is very active and remember everything and in this age he looks intelligent too. All r very happy but th problem is hyperactive. He asks for whatever the things are there to play for eg tools, vessels, etc except toys ( less time he will play with toys ). I dont what to do. Will be afraid of what he will ask next for play. And also if he get phone or remote or whatever he will throw of. Dont know how to control him. If he didnt give asusal crying. As others say let he cry. Next thing is he cry cough and vomit. All things in stomach will come out. For that sake v dont leave him to cry mostly. And also most of the time in water only. He ia intellegent only but dont knw what he is thinking and why.

Please help me friends in giving ideas in managing him. Every mom wants their kid to be best and me too. Giving too much affection will affect them. And also i cant control my anger sometimes. I dont beat him and scold a lot but at night after he sleep i feel very bad of scolding my kid.

What to do and how. Pls help.
    Sorry for long post friends.

Loving deepiha.

2. Deepiha

Deepiha New IL'ite

No body replying...

3. soumya234

soumya234 Platinum IL'ite

If you are not worried about the mess, you can try putting a blanket on the floor. Give him a vessel filled with water, some plastic cups, tea strainer. Toddlers play at least for 15-20 min just pouring/transferring. Don't mind about the wet clothes. Let him have fun.

If you can sit with him & watch, different colored beans/dhals sorting, mixing. Wheat flour +beans/dhal mixed & using the tea strainer to separate both. It will be a mess but they need random fun moments.

If you have tongs, make him pick up tiny toys using it. Water color painting or painting a waste object is another thing. Best Wishes.

KashmirFlower likes this.
  4. Deepiha

Deepiha New IL'ite

Thank u for ur reply sowmya mam. Actually my problem is not a mess. I m getting so much angry on him. If i allow him to play in water atlast he will pour water on his head tat make me angry bcoz tat make him to get cold tats y. How to manage my anger...

5. Patientone

Patientone Silver IL'ite

Hi as soon as I saw your title I thought, he’s 2 years old that’s what kids do at 2 years old. They discover themselves, they have moods etc that’s why it’s called the terrible twos. It’s not easy for us but it’s part of his growing up. He will grow out of it.

I wouldn’t let him cry. Instead give him love and hugs and make him understand. Even if he doesn’t listen he’ll take it in and remember the next time.

Keep him occupied with games and toys. But don’t worry about the mess. My daughter loves playing with water too and she makes a mess but we don’t say anything. It’s just how toddlers play.

6. soumya234

soumya234 Platinum IL'ite

I don't have much patience either & this age is hard. Just take 4-5 deep breaths whenever you get angry. You can make him do it too. It's good for both of you to not get stressed out.

Sit with him & see how he plays. I guess they usually get bored after 15-20 min. Make him do some stretching like bend your knees, touch your toes in between so that he gets diverted and you can remove the materials. Then make him do something else.

You could apply some glue on a cardboard/paper and apply glue and give him strips of paper to stick in random way.

7. Deepiha

Deepiha New IL'ite

Thanks a lot patientone.. Here onwards i try to understand him and his thoughts and will try to hug him.

I try to play with him turning into a kid and love my kid.

Soon i will post a good thread that my son is a wonderful one.

Thanks..

8. Deepiha

Deepiha New IL'ite

Thanks a lot sowmya mam,

I try to control my stress and anger through deep breath. And follow other things what u say..

Thanks..

9. deepthivinayak1

deepthivinayak1 Gold IL'ite

Hi,
    I have 3 yr old kid. Most say kids 2-3 will be naughty and it’s very difficult to manage. I felt very hard to mange having elder one too. I used to shout a lot, he make many mischief. He open the tap and leave, spread rice everywhere, put all tissue in toilet,lock the door and won’t open. I can’t even sit for few minutes after both kids in home. It will change slowly. Don’t shout immediately,first say don’t do it in quiet voice, next time tell why he shouldn’t do and next time make him sit idle if he do that,next time keep his favorite item and say u won’t give if he repeats. Kids don’t understand what they r doing, they just grasp from surrounding and do it. By shouting all time, they don’t understand which is severe wrong and just small mischief. Also keep your face strict when u r explaining what he did wrong and what will be the consequences when he repeats.

10. Deepiha

Deepiha New IL'ite

Yes deepthi mam even my son do all what u said. Open the tap and leave it off or sometimes stand in tat full clothes and head get wet like tat many...
    Will try to understand what he do

Thanks.