1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A Simple Wrapper

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by jayasala42, Dec 5, 2018.

1. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mistt,
    Thank you Madam for your kind words.The child as well as the parents are gifted.Insuch cases immediate decision is a must.Had they taken some time to think over, perhaps he would not have come into our custody.My son-in-law and daughter were very fast in filing all the papers and on the date of birth, all approvals were ready on hand.
    Jayasala 42

2. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viswa,
    Thank you for your kind words. Child is achild irrespective of the caste and creed.He belongs to us. After one or two months, the feeling that we have brought home some one else's kid totally vanishes and it is our child, a wealth of our family.

jayasala 42

3. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan Finest Post Winner

:hello:for many it is a piece of crumbled paper yet for some special ones' it is a treasure or a family heirloom.
    Regards.

4. Deep23

Deep23 New IL'ite

Dear All,

Hope all are doing good.
    I am new to IL and this is my first post as well. I am planning to do Sundara Kandam parayanam for first time, I have few doubts could anyone clarify my it,

1. Should we read sloka's i.e. Sanskrit to Tamil format or reading stories is enough?
    2. Should we fast on those days avoiding NV?
    3. Am currently in Muscat, I don't have Lord Rama or Lord Anjenaya pics, is it ok to do parayanam in front of Venkateshwara pic?
    4. I don't have Sundara Kandam holy book, shall I read from my mobile downloaded from IL.?

Awaiting for the guidance as soon as possible.

Best regards,
    Deepa

5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Very touching .God has his own ways of blessing people. My two daughters have also adopted and today they look like their daughters
    God bless kutty Krishna