1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Helpless - Anxious About Future

Discussion in 'Parents & Siblings' started by SKoundinya, Jul 4, 2019.

1. SKoundinya

SKoundinya Senior IL'ite

thanks dear … yes mom visits 2 times in last 2 years and stayed for 2 weeks each time. it hurts her too when he is living alone and thus asked him to come back to hyd, but he didn't respond. He visits mom twice a year . I try to talk to him , but he thinks I am only preaching him .. his well being is more important than anyting else thus I don't get any more topics to discuss... I am also tired and depressed , thus stopped calling him... I cannot test my patience anymore.. I left to God..

2. SKoundinya

SKoundinya Senior IL'ite

yes, I understand, he might be dealing with his grief in his own way..
    he dont blame mom or me for his divorce. he has no complaints.
    Yes, I get wondered when people remarry and live happily with kids , I wonder is it luck, or is it their attitute or Gods grace...everybody is different.
    In last 3 or 4 vists to India he is very casual and did not discuss anything related to family and unfortunately he is very introvert and not open since his childhood.

3. riyass

riyass Guest

if you still have any problem with your relationship you can very well contact any person to lead a happy life , if you need to have a happy life in rest of your life , i will definitely suggest you to visit ASAP

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2019